chapter 19

Author pov...

All three keep waiting for mild to check the formula on gulf and bring back is fairy Back and also they praying to god that nothing happen to gulf ... If something happens to gulf all five will be in huge trouble...

Tong:"Why the hell my right side eyes blinks non stop... My god if it blinks like this something bad going to happen to me ..." Mew roll his eyes while bright look tong in disbelief...

Bright:'what are you baby or something tong to belive all this stupid things and that too in this 21 century... Grow up man ..." Tong keep rubbing his eyes while they heard a blast inside the room ...

Tong:"I think he blast gulf by his magic ... Let save him before he do something else to gulf Before we all regret it mew ..."

Mew:"I Afraid of papa ..  he will skin us alive if he find little stretch on him ... If gulf have one then think about us ... There will be countless on our back ..." All three gulp down while both win and mild walk while sweating like hell ...

Bright:"Win what happen why are you sweating like this huh and where is gulf ..."

...:"Meoww..." All three look down and find a cat circling mew leg while he jump little with sudden visit of a cat ...

Mew:"My god shooo...shooo... How the hell the cat enter my house ... You leave me ..."

Mild:"Mew you will regret for all this hate words towards the cat..." They gulp down Looking at the cat ...

Win:"IT'S GULF..." All three look at the cat who licking his paws 🐾 gently while mew carry it and look it around while it lick his cheeks ...

Mew:"WHAT THE FUCK MILD ... WHY DID MY BABY TRUN INTO CAT AND WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM ... "

Mild:"I think i made a wrong formula to gulf and it's went mistake somewhere  i am sorry ... Same mistake occurred again mew ..."

Tong:"wh..wh..wh..when will gulf trun back again into human form ..." Mild show one finger while all sigh in relief...

Bright:"My god that's relief... We can come up with some kind of excuses to papa and dada ..." Mew nod his head while he put the gulf in his shoulder while rubbing his back ...

Win:'You asshole ... IT'S ONE WEEK ..  FUCKING ONE WEEK BRIGHT ..."

Mild:"Yes one week ... The formula is strong than other onces and it will take one week to get back gulf back again guys ..." All three faceplam Before Mee walk out ...

Bright:"Where are you going mew ... "

Mew:"To mansion where else huh get in the car ..." Mew hand over gulf to bright who place it on his lap carefully while mew drive to mansion...

Tong:"What we going to say to papa ... "

Mild:"Stop reminding me that tong ... Fuck i fell like my soul going to suffer after all this year's ..." He gulp down while mew stop the car and took gulf from bright before walking in ...

Earth:"BOSS WHERE IS GULF BABY BOY ... DON'T HE COME WITH YOU AND SIR'S WILL BE BACK SOON..." Mew was sweating but he don't show up to everyone...

Techno:"Oh your back huh ... Where is gulf baby ..."

Gulf:"Meow ... Meow...( Mama it's gulf ) ..." Techno look at the cat closely while rubbing his back ...