chapter 22

Author pov...

It's been more difficult for everyone to keep gulf with them ... He keep on testing thier patients everyday by doing naught stuffs ... He still pee pee on tharn laptop or desk or even on his laps where he thinking peeing he do it without any second thought...

Bright:"YOU GULF ... WHY DID YOU PEE ON SUIT ... YOU KNOW I HAVE MEETING RIGHT WHY GOD WHY ? ..." Bright carry gulf why his ears while he run down and which make everyone eyes wide...

Type:"BRIGHT YOU BRAT ... WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY BABY... LEAVE HIM YOUR HURTING HIM IDIOT..." Type slap him on his head before carrying gulf ...

Bright:"Look at my suit you know we are meeting right he pee on it and and ..." He turn his back and find gulf have bite his suit with his teeth which make everyone laugh...

Tharn:"This is called Karama my son ... " Type glare at him while he look back at his laptop while still giggling...

Type:"Your making falls assumption on my baby gulf ... You don't check your suit Before wearing it ... And it would be you who pee on your dress in fear not my gulf .... I'm right baby gulf ..." Gulf nod his head while type walk from bright while everyone look gulf who show his tongue to them ....

Bright:"I hate you gulf ... I'm not going anywhere leave me .... I hate meetings..." He stomp his feet while mew and other keep laughing at gulf naughtiness and cuteness ...

Type and everyone searching for gulf from evening and they don't find him anywhere inside the mansion but they see him ... Later mew carry gulf in his arms who was covered with mud ...

Mew:"Here papa i found him near the garden and he was sleeping inside hole and that's why he covered with mud ... Clean him ..."

Bright:"You should have closed it for ever mew ... You don't have any other idea at all ... " He speak out loudly while type and mew glare at him ...

Type/mew:"ASSHOLE..." Bright smile Before seeking out from ther sight ...

Techno:"Where is mild and win being ... I don't see them often at dinning table or living room ... Mild is a witch but why win is tagging with him ..."

Tharn:"Oh win don't trust mild this time and he know how much we suffer because of this silly boy here ... So he helping mild at all cost ... " Type Chuckled while he wipe gulf and make him seat on floor while he close his eyes with his hand which make everyone fall for is cuteness...