chapter 15

Gulf pov...

Dare she touch my mew ... And she ask for date ... I don't know what it mean but i won't leave him with someone ... I think i should watch something that realted to today happen ... Only mew can play hide and seek with me ...

If gulf don't play with mew ... Then no one can play with him even its tong,bright ,win or mama and papa too ... Mew belong to gulf ... Mew only should be friend with gulf no one ... Are will trun them into any different creatures...

Mew:"I told you not to suck your thump like that baby don't i come remove it it's bad habit ... Come on let's play ..." Don't look gulf like that gulf is shy...

We all walk towards the garden where all my friends look at me with smile ... And wave thier hands to me...

Tong:"Ok who going to be the catcher ..." We all point at tong who stomps his feet and move towards the wall to count the number ...

Bright:"Fuck gufliee run...." Before i know bright run with win and mew drag me towards the corner oh its look like no one will come here...

Gulf:"Ohh its nice place to hide mew ... I like it here ... Shhh...shhh tong going to come ..." I hug him tightly Before seeking opening one eye and looking whether tong is coming or not ....

I look mew was so close to my face like so small gap between us ... I lick my lips and something tell me to kiss him ... But no no mama will be angery at his baby...
But i even move close to him and about lick his lips when bright shout ...

Bright:"AHHHHHHH ... " We run and find tong catch him while mew hit his head with his hand... I rub his head it will be hurting to my mew...

Mew:"Asshole why the hell did you shout like that fuck look we get caught because of you ..." Bright was shaking and point his finger towards the tree ... Where we found win was in his fairy form sitting so tiny ...

Win:"Oh finally you find me ... " He snap into human form while his wings disappear ... "

Bright:"You devil ... Why did you making sound near my ears like mosquito what if i sue you ..." Win roll his eyes and give him a boring look...

Tong:"Asshole go hide its your trun ..."

Bright:"You stay away from my ears devil fariy..." Win give him a evil smile before turning into fairy ...

Mew:"Come baby we will hide inside run ..." We run inside and hide near the stairs ...

Author pov...

Gulf keep on looking at mew lips which saying him to kiss it again ... And he don't know what got into his mind...

Mew:"Here baby let's hide ok move close don't show your feet ..." Gulf nod his head move close to mew ... Where they lips away from them ...

Gulf:"Mewww... Can I kiss you ..." Before mew can process he felt a pair of lips on his lips ...

They forget type was witnessing everything form afar with a little smile but it fade when his ear fill with mild words ....

Type:"Why should it be this difficult to get his fairy back ... Should I leave him to try it and get his fairy ... What if it make my baby life loss ... No ..no..no it's not going to happen ... I will save him with my life ... No harm can come near him ..."
They where kissing like only they existing in the world ... Till bright shout ...

Bright:"Ahhhhhhh .... You mew leave him ... Don't eat his lip... Ewwww don't rub on our face ... God i am not going to play with you ..." He stomp his feet and run to techno who was busy watching tv and lay his head on his lap where he push his head...

Techno:"You brat move away from me ... Because of you i miss the romantic sence..." Gulf run to the living room and look at a girl and boy where kissing each other ...

Gulf:"Ohh its look cool to watch it ... Mew Mew can we kiss like that too ..." Type hit techno head and trun off it and place it back on table....

Techno:"It's was your baby boy asking why did you hit me asshole... Why always i get hit on my head..."

Type"Because your corrupting my babies small brain ... Baby come it's time for dinner ..." Type look at mew who was looking under a spell ..."Every asshole of the mansion move towards the dinning table now..." Mew look at type and nod his head while gulf was pouting his lip till looking at the tv...

Mew:"Hmm..Hmmm...baby come it's time let's eat ..." He trun and hug mew's hand while running towards the dinning table....

Everyone was settled on the dinning table while gulf sit next to mew and push plate and open his mouth to mew to feed him...

Gulf:"Ahh mew feed baby ... Ahh " mew chuckled and feed gulf until he is full ... While everyone observe gulf change in behaviour ... Type nod his head to tharn who look gulf in disbelief ...

Mew:"Are you full baby ..." Gulf nod his while wipe his mouth ...

Type:"Baby how can you fall sleepy after eating ... Tharn carry baby to room let's go..." Tharn carry a pouting baby who was holding mew shirt corner tightly ...

Mew:"Good night baby ..." Tharn carry towards his room and lock it after type enter the room...

At 1 clock Gulf woke up from sleep and look at type and tharn where sleeping peacefully ... He wake up without making noise and move out towards mew room ... He open the door and move inside find mew was sleeping topless turing his back to right ...

He move close to mew and make him sleep straight while mew groan little ... Gulf lay on top of mew ... While mew open his eye and look gulf was sleeping on his top ...

Mew:"Hmm...baby what are doing here ..."

Gulf:"I am sleepy mew... Sleep ..." He suck his thump while mew pat his back... With a smile...

Other side type and tharn wake up and look at the door while smiling... Because they know gulf will do something like this so they act like sleeping....

Type:"How bold he become to move towards mew room ... I think he is developing a felling for mew ... Tharn what mew hurt him again..."

Tharn:"No he won't type ... Don't you see how mew take care of him... If he do something i will kick him out of the mansion don't worry..." Type smile Before hugging tharn ... "Hmm typeeee... "

Type:"I know where are you coming asshole ... Sleep before i kick you out...." Type lay down while tharn is tharn he get what he wants..."

Tharn:"Wifey can't say no to hubby..." Tharn remove his shrit and hovered type....

Type:"Door tharn..." Tharn run fast and lock the door Before switching off the light...

_________________________________________

Spolier...

Mew:"Baby ,win,mild ... Want to go for movie and park ..."

Gulf:'Lets go win ... It will be beautiful outside ... But mew don't play this time ok or baby will trun you into a cat ..." Mew feel guilty for his behaviour...

Mew:"No baby i won't we all can go ... You three and we three sounds good right ... " Tong gulp down looking at mild who was smrik looking at him...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...

Hope this chapter is not boring ...

If you find any mistake in the chapter don't hesitate to correct me sweethearts ❤️.....