chapter 9

Gulf pov...

Woowww... It's really yummy to have a ice cream and chocolates milk.... Hmmm wait where is mew... He say something right and will be back but where he is now... Ahhh mew... Where are you ....

How i am going to find him here and it's really dark now but why still he didn't show up ... Di..did he leave alone... No...no he must be out i will see him myself....

Don't worry gulf mew must be playing with you ... He must be hiding some where here ... Don't worry gulf be strong yes gulf can do this .... But mew and his ca..ca..car yes where it is mama...papa...gulf gulf want mama know.... Gulf should ask someone...

Gulf:"Hello did you see a man who come with me...." He shake is head and left the place.... Let ask someone...

Gulf:"Hello did you see a tall guy ... He is taller then me ... Did you see him..." She thinking ok...

Girl:"Yeah he order some cake and hot chocolate for you he payed it for you and he left after that is something wrong ..." He left me here alone....

I don't know were i am walking but i don't know this place for sure ... Why mew you did this too me... Why ...why ... Gulf don't do anything to you ... Where should I go ... Mama papa must be worried about gulf right... Mama papa win and my friends.... My fariy it's getting dark ... No no gulf hate dark... Mama...

Men:"Hmmm... Look who we have here ... Hey sexy want to have fun..."

Gulf:"No...no....no go go away ..." What if they kill me ... I run from them but i am fairy right yes magic... I snap my finger infort of them and a rope tied them ... But two other guys hold me tightly from between....

Men:"Ohh... Baby boy knows a magic ... Interesting ... So make a good strong bed for as so we can have fun come on..." No...no..no

Gulf:"Le..le..leave me ....mama... papa...help...leave me...it's hurts leave me...." No dark leave me save gulf ...

Men:"No one is going to save you now shut up let's have a fun tonight..." No my dress ... I can't shout nooooo....

Gulf:"MAMA....PAPA...WIN....LEAVE ME ...LEAVE ME..."

Author pov...

Gulf was shouting continuesly and crying loud because they are abusing him and touching him inappropriate way ... Before they remove his pant some hit thier head with rod... He fall down holding his head...

Men:"Hey you dare to hit him ..."

...:"Look your four we are five of them now run before he call the police run bitches ..." They hit the guy he fall on the ground ...

...:"Zee carry him we will take him to our apartment he fainted... May be he got weak due to more sturggle pick him up..."
Zee carry gulf toward thier apartment where they live and they share with six of them ...

Zee:"How did he end up like this saint.... Look the animals they have bite him on his shoulder assholes bitches ..." Zee and saint removes gulf cloth and make him wear one of  thier cloth ...

Perm:"Here saint wipe the wet towel on his body ... It will relax him here i will bring the first aid kit ..."  Saint nod his head before he wipe gulf body with wet towel and cover him with duvet ...

Mix:"He look so young how did he end up like this and he look new here ... Did you guys notice it..." The nod thier head and settle on the floor looking at gulf... Who was sleeping peacefully....

Saint:"Let him sleep once he wake up we will ask about him now go guys we have work to sent him to his life..." They nod and move to thier room while saint and Zee settle in the couch ...

  On other side of the mansion mew still did not answer for type questions and this make tharn to piss off ...

Tharn:"Look mew i will ask you only one time and i will forget that i am your father you will see another side which not even your papa knows now open your damn mouth and answer to your papa questions where he is mew..."

Mew:"I told you i don't know dada ... Why you care for some unknown guy whom you don't even no for ... He is so important for you two more than me...."

Type:"Not like that mew... He is baby he don't know anything about this earth... Please tell as mew look it's already late and he get afraid of dark easily there must be some one with him ... Tong bright you know right what ever mew does tell son's please...." Type almost lost him mind...

Tharn:"IF YOU TWO KNOW ABOUT GULF OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH RIGHT NOW AND SAY SOMETHING..."

Win:"Please tell were is prince gulf ... He must be afaird of new things easily ..."

Mew:"Intersting... Then let him be who care about hi...." Before mew can speak something tharn slap him hard which no one expect from tharn..."

Type:"THARN ..."

Tharn:"WHAT TYPE ... TELL ME WHAT SHUT UP DONT SUPPORT THIS BRAT ... I TOLD YOU THE WAY THEY LOOK AT GULF AND WIN I DONT FELL RIGHT... NOW LOOK WHERE IT HAVE COME ... WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY TYPE..."

Mew look at his dada shockingly because this is the first time he get beating for something... He never expect this from his dada....

Mew:"Your taking that devil side right dad... How can you change for some unknown guy ... You hit me dad..."

Tharn:"MAX ,EARTH ... GO SERACH EVERY WERE COME WITH BABY GULF ... OR YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL DO NOW OUTTT... MARK MY WORDS MEW IF I DON'T FIND BABY GULF OR OF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM EVEN A LITTLE WOUND ON HIM ... I WILL SHOW YOU WHO HIS THARN SUPPASIT IS TO YOU ...." Tharn glare both tong and bright before going out to his car ...

Mew:"Pa..:"Type rise his hand in air...

Type:"Win baby come lets go ok gulf will be fine ... And you three never show me your face ever again ... I fell shameless to rise you three ... You brats ..."

With that type and techno walk with win to his room leaving tong and bright with mew.....

Tong:"Never expect something like this mew...."

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......