Chapter 3

Gulf pov...

  How much I love my world ... Which is beautiful elegant and have different kind creatures which are cute and fluffy which make my heart beat for thier cuteness....
Being a fairy prince of our kingdom they all love him from thier bottom of thier heart ... I don't like someone suffer or cry which make me cry too...

Mama say not to cry because it may make me ugly and my cheeks turns red like a Strawberry ... She use to pinch my cheeks when ever cry ... One day papa magic which me to stop a cry ... If i cry or do something a cloud appear over my head and make me wet ...

I love doing magic with my snap of my finger ... Because mama is a magic land princess and papa his a fairy prince ... They love each other and married now i am here telling you my likes and dislikes....

Mama:"Baby how many times I have told you not to eat a flowers ..." Hehehe gulf caught red handed ...

Gulf:"But i love them you know right mama ..."

Mama:"I know baby but your the one who make a huge garden and eat most of the flowers when their blooms... How about mama give you cake..." Let gulf think about it wait...

Gulf:"Flower like cake mama..." Mama facepalm herself before she snap her fingers ...

Mama:"Here baby gulf ... Don't eat the flower ok what if the bees get inside your tummy's..."

Papa:"Not only that your going to be a next king of the white peak so you should behave like a king don't be childish...."

Gulf:"I will be king papa that's when i can comment you all to get me a lot of flowers to eat right ..."

Mama:"Your obsessed with the flowers don't you baby..." Hehehe i am and flowers not separate able...

Guards:"Your highness Mr Luke have visited you and he want to meet can i sent him here ..."

Papa:"Yeah sure let him in and don't disturb as you can leave..." Papa and mama have look with each other and i snap my finger making a cake disappear and clean my self...

Luke:"Long live the king and queen ... You to my prince ... "

Mama:"What a pleasant surprise luke ... It's been a long time you have visited our kingdom..."

Luke:"So i want visit you often but our kingdom was facing some issues so here I am to see my Loveable aunty and uncle ..."

Papa:"Your always welcome here anytime luke ... Take rest we will meet for dinner ..."

Papa and mama left me alone with his Idiot ... I don't like him from my guts ... Because the way he looks at me like he kill me anytime ....

Luke:"How are you gulf ... Long time no see..."

Gulf:"I am fine Mr Luke and it's prince gulf for you ... Hope next time you call me CORRECTLY...."

I walk out from there before glancing my flowers ... Don't worry lovely flowers i will come at night ok ... I throw a glare to him and walk out towards my room and lock it down ...

I don't know why there is some sort of uncomfortable feeling when that luke enter the castle...what ever i don't want to be close to him or something...

Guards:"Prince gulf time for dinner and queen ask you to be there in the dining room..."

I walk towards the dining room and look mama and papa and like were talking about something and i took my seat as usual and start to eat but my eyes were all in the bunch of red roses in front of me ... I snap my finger and make rose appear in hands under the table...  Hehehe i rose gulf love flowers...

Author pov .....

After they finished their dinner they have served with a cake and chocolates ... Gulf immediately grab a chocolate and cake eating like a small kid ... Which Luke smirk little ...

Luke:"If you behave like this how are you going to handle the huge leadership of a king  position...." Gulf stop eating and snap his finger which make a plate disappear in front of luke ...

Gulf:"You don't need to worry about it Mr Luke i can handle everything and i won't say sorry for my behaviour ...." King and Queen sigh and look each other...

Luke:"It's ok gulf want to have walk around..."

    Gulf nod his head and snap his finger which turns him into a little fairy ... Luke follow him back and they change back into their human form and walk to the forest ...

What gulf don't his luke carry his little drag with him in his dress which have spell on it once he stab gulf on it ... Gulf can never have his fairy form back ... This was given by his mom who was kings sister to capture the white peak at any cost and sent the queen and king to the prison ...

But what they don't no his someone following them behind and looking every move of them ... What look don't know his he can't kill gulf fairy permanently and  it may longer for some days but it will be back to him because his mother is a magic princess ...

Gulf:"How long you want to walk can we go back to castle it's late..." Luke Smirk looking at gulf and give him a evil laugh which make gulf gulp down in fear ...

Luke:"Go back where  prince gulf ... Oh i am sorry your not a prince anymore of this white peak ... I AM THERE NEW PRINCE LUKE AND I WILL BE THE NEXT KING OF THE KINGDOM ... NOW STAY BYE BYE TO YOUR LOVELY KINGDOM..."

Before gulf can process like stab him in the behind which make gulf to scream in pain and he cut gulf hand wrist and his thighs ....

Luke:"YOU KNOW WHAT THIS WILL MAKE YOU ... YOU CAN NEVER HAVE YOUR FAIRY BACK BECAUSE I HAVE KILLED IT AND NOW BYE BYE I WILL SEND YOU THE WORLD WERE YOU DON'T KNOW AND YOU CAN'T COME BACK ... AND THERE IS NO ONE TO HELP YOU AND IF YOU RETURN BACK I WILL YOUR PARENTS TO OH SORRY BY NOW MY SOLDIER HAVE CAPTURED THEM AND BYE BYE..."

He spell something which make gulf to fall on the black ring and he disappeared from their without proof... The fairy who was hiding behind the the tree look everything and close his mouth not to make a noise ....

Luke:"Finally white peak kingdom ... Ready to welcome your new king ..."

The fairy hid from his sight and move back forth how he going to help his kingdom and his friend and the king and queen ...

On other side keep on falling ...he can hear when he fall down ... Until with a heavy thunder sound hit him and he fall on the ground ... He can hear the people speak around him but he can't open his eyes and he don't have a energy to speak or open his eyes ... Until he fall unconscious suddenly...

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️... And if you want double update comment sweethearts ❤️.....