chapter 30

Author pov

   Everyone in the mansion has eyes on Bella after gulf caught her from their Kingdom … Type was being a proud mama of his gulf baby he can't keep his happiness with him … He announced that they will have a party and a big announcement too …

Tharn:"What about the sudden plan baby… I know stinky bunny have done good things but it's not over yet right … gulf baby have not still caught luke right and …." Type shut Tharn's mouth because keep on questioning him non stop…

Type:"Will you shut up for god sake tharn … Where did you get those guts to question me huh … Should I get permission from you tharn let me know that come on … And if you are not interested then don't attend your son's wedding…"Tharn stood from his place and looked at the type with disbelief …

Tharn:"Wedding… You must be kidding me type … when did you plan all this and what you going to tell them type … Are you sure this is a good idea … and what about that fool Bryan he doesn't like our boys and Bella she is a clever girl but her husband…"

Type:"Her husband is an asshole … just like mine tharn…. Will stop questioning me for god sake or should I kick your butt or kick you out of this country tharn …" Tharn gulp down while he sits down with fingers on his lips ….

Caelia:"well done bestie… I should learn so much from you … Tharn shut up, it's a surprise for all boy's… And what type did you prepare for their wedding dress … I'm eager to see my baby getting married to the love of his life …" caelia sob while tharn got where gulf learned to be this perfect drama queen to be …

Type:"Yes beauty I have prepared everything here you give this to my son's and i will give to my babies … " They both jump up and down while tharn make face while don't want to be kicked out of his mansion …

Like they have both talked caelia handover the dress to mew, tong and bright … while type handover dress to his babies … They took the dress from both but never questioned them …

Tharn:"I look like a third wheel in my own son's wedding… These two bestie's are getting on my nerves these days…" Tharn look at Bryan walking towards him with a long face …" If I'm a third wheel … he is an unwanted wheel in the wedding …" He laughs out while Bryan glares at him and sits beside him like an obedient kid …

Bryan:"I dare you laugh at me again you brat … And what happened to my wife, she behaves weird these days and she threatens me a lot  …" Tharn hugs Bryan while Type and caelia laugh at their funny moments…

Thorn:"DID YOU CHEAT ON TYPE … THARN I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS EVEN TYPE DID MARK MY WORDS AND HOW DARE YOU HUG THIS UGLY GUY …" That's when they release that they both hugging while both turn the other side while tharn glare at thorn …

Tharn:"You fucking asshole … Have you got a problem with your eyesight? Look closely at him … Eww … still i don't know how caelia married you Bryan… And you what took you this many days thorn … I will explain everything to you… And anyways, welcome back brother …"

Thorn:"So that's a case … I have returned at the perfect time anyways. I will get ready and be here, wait for me guys and sorry Bryan …" Bryan nods his head while mew ,tong and bright walk towards them…

Mew:"WEDDING…" All three look at tharn and Bryan… who nod their heads …

Bryan "Don't act like you don't know anything mew suppasit… like father like son … Yes, you guys are getting married and this is all planned by two besties. that's all I know and me and tharn guest here don't question us … "Tharn nods his head while all three laugh at their expression…