chapter 21

Mew pov...

I really miss my baby gulf right know because this naughty kitten is sucking our energy out of our body by climbing the trees,stairs and walking on the wall , and importantly disturbing everyone's meeting with the clients....

Especially today evening dada was busy with his meeting with other country presidents while gulf disturb him by lick the laptop and showing his adorable face to everyone and importantly he used dada laptop as a bathroom...

Tharn:"You become very naughty gulf ... I will hang you upside down remember it don't shout shut up ... Now I have to get a new laptop...why did you bite the laptop gulf huh ..." We all look throw the voice and find gulf kitty looking dada with his teary big eyes....

Type:"You asshole don't you raise your voice at my baby gulf ... What are you poor or something... You want laptop right i will buy just shut up and don't make my baby cry ... Come on baby gulf ...." Papa make him lay his shoulder while gulf stick his tongue to dada...

Tharn:"You type look he just mocking at me ... Look at him for god sake ..." Type glare at him while he feed gulf milk ...

Mild:"Don't worry just day to go ... He will trun into human form but before that i will start my research again mama ... This time .... No...no.. i am not saying anything till my experience get success..." Mild walk towards the room while i look my baby ....

Tong:"What missing your kitten already huh ... God i pray he trun back quickly... Because he is very naughty and we can't control him ... You know what happen today morning he just bite the pillows and kick them towards bright and he act like he is sleepy and you know what papa  scold bright and hit him hard ... It's all because of the silent kitten over thier he double face kitten i never seen ..." I don't know what to say to tong ... But i can stop smiling looking at my baby gulf ...

Bright:"Smiling for what mew huh ... Because i got hit or that noisy gulf kitty over their it's too much and i have down with him ... What ever he does why the hell i get hittings from papa ... Look he use all the laptop's us a bathroom and sleep bed ... But we get punishment for what we don't do right ..." I told you right this cute adorable baby kitten have become more naughty this days ...

Tong:"I can clearly hear your mind mew ... Adorable kitten right how can you be this much love sick of him huh ... I know what your thinking right know to mew that you can't kiss him and hug him right your pervert guy ..." I laugh at his word because he his right i can't kiss him or hug him  ... "

Author pov...

Everyone fallen to sleep ... While type keep Patting gulf back while he change into human form back ... Which make type smile widely and find him naked while type hide gulf immediately who was still sleeping with out caring anything....

Type:"Tharn Asshole go get baby dress ... So i will wear him ..." Tharn handover gulf dress to type while tharn walk towards balcony till type change gulf... " You sleepy head huh ..." Type hit his bum while gulf strach it and trun other side...

At morning Mew felt something heavy on his chest ...while he look gulf was sitting on his tummy and busy playing games on his phone....

Mew:"Baby gulf ... Your back i missed you so much ..." Mew hug gulf tightly while gulf keep playing games ....

Gulf:"Yes i won Peachy... I love you so much... Did you miss me huh ..." Mew peck his lips while gulf giggle and hug mew back ...

Mew:"When did you change back and when did you come to my room ..." Gulf shrug and laydown while mew pull gulf and hug him tightly and not Letting him go ....