Chapter 12

Gulf pov ...

Some one was patting my back ... But i can't open my eyes ... I fell sleepy ... But gulf is hungry... Let's eat i want flowers and cake to eat ... I open my eyes and find i was top of papa ... While mama was smiling at me with his hands patting my back...

Gulf:"Mama it's you ... I fell more sleepy don't do it ... I don't want to sleep ... I am hungry ... Right now ..." He kissed my nose which make me giggle it's ticklish...

Type:"Oh... We slept till evening ... Thats why you are hungry baby... Let me cook for you ok... Let's wake up papa..." I nod and look at papa who was snoring little... Mama hold papa nose to stop his breath which cover...

Tharn:"Don't be naughty type baby... I am hearing to you two... I am hungry too let's feed for our tummy come on..."

We fresh up and move towards the dining table ... Where food was already made and kept on the table... And i see a cake ....

Type:"Who made the dinner... I am sure it was techno Asshole ... He can't cook it like this and a cake no way..." We heard a giggling sound and turn to look it was Zee and saint... I run to them before hugging them...

Gulf:"You made it ... How did you read my mind ... That i want cake for today... You also have magic like me..." I check thier finger and make it snap ... Nothing comes out ... They laugh before pinching my cheeks...

Saint:"No gulf we cooked it and from today we will be here with you and work here for sir tharn and sir type ..." I look at papa and mama who smiling at me....

Gulf:"Gulf love mama and papa ... So much thank you ... I can play with them right mama..."

Type:"You can play with them later now come have dinner ... Your tummy making sound..."  I seat next to mama while mix and Prem serve our food...

Gulf:"Prem,mix and Fluke... You all are here too ... Come sit down eat with as come on..." They all look at papa face and look at me ...

Zee:"You eat gulf... We should not seat down ... It's not right we are maid's of the house ... You we will eat afterwards ok ..."

Type:"You all like my kids...seat down come on no need to be formal ... This asshole his only president for outside ... Inside he is nothing but an asshole don't mind him..." Papa pout and look at mama with sad eyes ..

Tharn:"Babyyyy... How can you say it ... I am president of Thailand don't forget it ..."

Type:"Stop whinning tharn ... Eat your food ...let's watch movie..." Mama always kiss papa on his lip ... But why...

Techno:"Ewww ... You Assholes don't rub on my faces once thorn comes from his trip i will show you ..." Who is thorn...

Gulf:"Mama techno ... Who is thorn ..."

Techno:"He is my husband ... He went to business trip on London for three months and he will be back in one week..." I nod like i understand but no i don't understand....

Type:"Where is win ..." Yes i don't see him ...

Techno:"He still sleeping type ... So i let him be..." Ok i will spend time with him once he wake up...

Author pov...

They having their dinner ... While mew,tong and bright walk in to the dinning table... With a sad face and red eye .... It tells they three have cried so much and this the first time thier papa and dada don't talk to them....

Gulf was the first to notice mew and other two ...Once they walk towards the dinning table ... See them gulf run towards mew and hug tightly... Which make mew suprise by sudden hug form gulf...