Chapter 4

Mew pov ...

Ok this boy fall from a sky ... But how he survived from falling from this high... God is he devil or angel but he have a crown right ... What the crown indicates him ...

Weird he is totally weird ...i have lot of questions in mind and everything can be answer only by the boy ....For that he should wake up for to answer... What if he here to kill someone and doing acting ...

Nah he don't look like that he was also got hurt and have a stab in his back and lot of cuts ...how he going to get cure it may take time for him to cure for sure... Until he going to stay here with has i am sure papa not going to sent him away for sure ....

About dada he can never go against papa ... And we witnessed it in our own eyes so not chance ... Wake little boy i want to know about you i am really curious about you boy....

It's already 6 in the morning i have to get ready for work ... But wait it's Saturday right shit it have become a hobby for me to get ready in Saturday's too... Let sleep for some more time and stop thinking about the boy next door...

  I wake around 8:30 it's still early but i am hungry ... I wake towards the bathroom brush my teeth  and wash my face change into t-shirt and pant ... Walk towards the dining table...

Tong:"Over slept ... We too i really tried from Yesterday so i just brush my teeth and walk straight to the dinning table really i am starving right now...."

Bright:"I don't even brush my teeth " we look at him with disbelief look...

Type:"If you don't brush your damn teeth now forget about the breakfast..."

Bright:"Today alone papa please have mercy on me ..." Papa hit his head

Type:"BRIGHT SUPPASIT TO YOUR ROOM NOW ..." You heard it right after i born papa can't get pregnant again so they adopted tong and bright ... Tong his elder than me and bright is younger to both of has more than a brother we are a good friends....

Bright left to his room with sulking face and dada enter the dining with long face and keeping holding his back ... What happen to him something he is wrong with the family today...

Tong:"Dada what happen your back ... Did you fall down anywhere ..." He look at papa who was smirk looking at him ...

Tharn:"Yeah almost i have now shut up and eat your breakfast idiot...." Papa giggles looking at dada ...

Type:"Why are lying to your son's tharn tell them you try to get sleep on the bed beside me and i kick you hard on your back which cost you the pain..." We laugh looking at dada who was sulking at papa...

Mew:"You can never change right dada... Same like always ..."

Tharn:"Shut you papa boy ..." Papa giggles looking at dada which make him smile to that's what them... Never be angry with each other....

Author pov...

Everyone having their breakfast and talking about the weekdays and what the forget was gulf was standing in the huge staircase with curious eyes ... Type was the one who notice gulf was standing and Looking around the mansion ....

Type:"Tharn we forget about the boy yesterday look he is standing there looking around the mansion..."

Everyone look at him and their eye wide when they look what he was wearing it was a net cloth .... Type walk towards the boy with a smile ....

Type:"Hi baby boy ... Can you walk over here ... So that we can talk ..." Gulf at type curiously and walk down slowly... His wounds are all gone by night ... He can heal it whatever big wounds he have for himself. ...

Gulf:"H..Hm...hmmm where i am ... And you all are from which kingdom..." Bright laugh when he heard a word kingdom ...

Type:"Shut up you asshole... Hi baby i am type suppasit and this my husband tharn suppasit and my three sons tong ,mew and bright ... It's not a kingdom baby it's earth ..." Gulf eye wide open when he heard a word earth...

Gulf:"I...i a..am on earth... Now how i am going to save my parents ..." Gulf have a tear in his eyes and immediately a long tear escape his eyes and with in a minute there was a cloud around his head which make him wet and a living room become wet with the water ....

Everyone:"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FOR ...."

    Gulf laugh looking at the cloud and clap his hands that the magic works in the earth... He snap his finger to get the flower in the vase and that to get on his hand ...

Gulf:"Look look gulf as his magic it doesn't leave him... Look look flower..." Everyone looking at him with a shock gesture while gulf smile looking at the flower ...

Type:"S...so your name is gulf right are you magician right..."

Gulf:"Ohh i am gulf Kanawut a fairy prince of white peak kingdom... And i am a fairy and a magician too ... "

Mew:"Stop your nonsense and tell has truth are we will sent you to the police right now..." Gulf look mew with smile and he move towards him and snap his finger in front his face and get a ice cream ...

Gulf:"Your too hot have some ice cream... Gulf don't talk nonsense ... I am a fairy prince promise... Let me check still i can get my fairy back ..." He snap his finger but he can't get his fairy form because the stab ... It may take time for him to get it back ...

Type:"What happen baby you can't get it into your fairy form..." Type ask worried over gulf...

Gulf:"Yes i can't because of the stab and the knife have spell which make my fairy form to loss permanently i can't get it back and i can't visit my kingdom too now ... Again the cloud wet him...

Tharn:"Stop crying baby boy ... Look is there anyway to help you...."

Bright:"WHAT ARE YOU BELIEVING HIM OR WHAT I THINK HE IS Fooling ALL OF AS TOGETHER... "

.....:" KNOW HE DON'T LIE TO ANYONE AND OUR PRINCE HIS LIKE BABY WITH PURE HEART ANOTHER I WILL CHANGE YOU INTO A SNAIL MIND IT ...."

Gulf:"W...wi...winnnnn....."

________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....