Chapter 10

Author pov....

Tong:"Never expect something like this mew..." Mew look at tong and bright before he walk towards his room and lock it from inside....

Mew:"This is why i did this to that devil... For separating me form my papa and dada...and today dada slap me which i never got it in my life ... What they think about me i am mafia leader and they slap me for that evil fairy really ..." Mew keep on talking to himself Rocking back and forth... "  I wish you never found to my dada or any other Gurads have searching for you ... Get lost some where you devil fairy ..."

On other side max with earth and other Gurads searching for gulf and tharn was searching each and every street and beach where mew took him... But they don't find gulf anywhere... This make them more tense and scared because they afraid that gulf don't know anything about this earth...

Earth:"What the hell wrong with sir mew max.... How can he behave so childish that too for gulf ... He is baby Max..." Max keep on driving while earth and other three guards look the street not miss gulf ...

Max:"I don't earth... Where he is and what he is doing and i am afraid what if someone try too Misbehave with him or more like try to rape him..."

Earth:"WHAT THE HELL MAX ... PLEASE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO BABY LIKE THAT WE WILL FIND HIM ..." Max nod his head and search every where in Thailand but they don't find gulf anywhere...

Tharn:"Where are you baby... Come to papa and mama ... Mama is really worried about you and me too... If you come back we will never leave you out of the mansion .. show yourself baby... Don't play with papa now come to as na baby...shit the fuck mew...."

It's already 6 in the morning tharn and max with every Gurads seach gulf every where but they don't find him any where they drive back to mansion with heavy heart ....

On other side  gulf woke up with loud scream from his sleep....

Gulf:"MAMA...PAPA....WIN....SAVE GULF...GULF ...DARK MAMA ....PAPA..." Everyone rush to the room at look at gulf was crying ...

Saint:"Ok... Baby boy stop crying... Ok your fine... Look look here your fine ..." Gulf look terrified and move back from saint and other ...

Zee:"Don't be afraid boy... We will not hurt you boy ... Calm down ok..." Gulf was shaking in fear while he hug his knees and rock himself back and forth ...

Saint:"Look baby boy promise we will never hurt promise ok... Look i am saint, he is Zee ,Prem,fluke and mix...." Gulf look from his keens...

Gulf:"Yo...yo...you all won't hurt gulf right ..."

Zee:"We won't baby boy know here eat this ok then tell as were your from so we will help you ok  here..." Saint feed gulf who was sobbing while eating ... He finish it all and the other chuckled looking at his pout...

Gulf:"I..I...I don't eat anything yesterday that's why i eat everything ... Gulf don't lie to others..."

Zee:"Ok now tell as where are you from and who can we tell you ..."

Gulf:"I don't know anything about earth and i live with mama ,papa and win and mama techno and lot of bodyguards ..."They look each other with confused gesture...

Prem:"What you mean by you don't earth boy..."

Gulf:"Oh i don't belong to earth ... I am gulf Kanawut a fairy prince from whitepeak kingdom ..." He told everything to the others ... While thier eye almost left thier socket...

Prem:"Really your fairy and magican too can you get something for as..." Gulf nod his head before snapping his finger and get a bunch of flowers to them...

Gulf:"Here thank you for saving gulf..." He smile Looking at them which make them smile back..."

Zee:"Ok now tell me your address or your papa and mama name..." Gulf think before answering...

Gulf:"Papa name tharn suppasit and mama name Type suppasit ..." Once again they look gulf in disbelief ...

Saint:"You mean  Mr president right..." Gulf nod his head in exitcment Because they know papa ...

Gulf:"You know papa then take me to me please ... They must be worried..." They look each other before nodding thier head...

    On other side tharn and max,earth with guards enter the mansion with broken heart... Tharn look at guards who shake thier head and move to their respective place... He enter the mansion look at type who was sitting on the sofa with teary eyes and win was crying sliently...

Type:"Tharn you find baby where gulf is tharn get him inside ..." Tharn nod his and move to the sofa with head low ...

Tharn:"We can't find him type... He is no were to find..." Type slam next to tharn he really don't know what to do know and we're to find gulf....

Tong:"Papa and dada ... We are sorry... We don't know about gulf promise... Forgive mew..."

Tharn:"TECHNO ASK THEM NOT TO SHOW THIER FACE TO ME AND NOT TO SUPPORT THIER BRAT BROTHER OF THEM...."

Mew:"Really you hate me that much ... I never think you can change for that devil dada..."

Tharn:"Shut up not a single word mew enough ... No get lost from my sight..."

Mew:"Why should i dada it's my house the one who should go is that devil not me .... First he separate you from me ... Now this house to and still what he have to get from me....."

Type:"Enough mew i never thought you will be this curel towards gulf and think about him he lost his parents ... He come to our earth ... He don't know any fucking thing about the earth for god sake mew ... Now think about it how you will fell when you stay away from me or your dada think ... Same goes to gulf ... Now get lost..." Before they speak anything... They heard gulf voice....

Gulf:"MAMA .... PAPA.... GULF BACK ... WIN .... MAMA ...."

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......