Chapter 12

•Riot•

I release my hold on her face, feeling like I've given more away than I should've. She should know though. She's ours and I have no plans of setting her free. The sooner she realizes exactly what that means the better. I crave the moment she accepts it, the moment she revels in it.

I lean back against my chair, eyeing her as she kneels between Luca and I. The look in her stormy eyes has my fingers itching to brand all that pale skin of hers. She looks so pretty on her knees, my shirt swallowing her frame, hiding her body from me. She's growing more confident around us, her questions more prying than they once were. I could tell she was curious about much more than she should be. Curiosity often leads you to dangerous depths if you aren't vigilant. I don't doubt my pet though, she's intelligent and knew exactly when to change the subject.

My name and my Uncle aren't topics I like to discuss. There are things people don't know, things I'm not ready to reveal yet. I like having the upper hand even when others aren't aware I have it because as soon as they think they have me cornered they quickly realize they're wrong. The sight of smug satisfaction draining from someone's face is quite pleasing.

"Go shut yourself in the basement. Luca and I have business to discuss." I tell her, my lips quirking as my eyes meet Luca's.

Luca and I gather the empty take out containers and toss them in the trash. We put our glasses in the sink before returning to the dining room where Polina remains. Satisfaction thrummed through my body at the sight of her still kneeling where we left her, she's a quick learner.

We stare at her expectantly, waiting to see what she'll say although I have an inkling as to what it'll be.

"May I walk?" She asks.

I was right.

"You may." My reply comes out gruff, my voice thick with barely contained lust.

She rises to her feet, her eyes bouncing between Luca and I as she steps around us. We watch her until she disappears around the corner at the end of the hall.

I feel Luca's eyes on me a second later and I meet his gaze. "I think you should let her go."

I scoff. "Don't lie to me, Luca. You don't want her to be free anymore than I do. You're only saying what you think you should." My gaze drops to his crotch, the tent in his jeans obvious. A dirty grin finds my lips. "Don't act like you aren't as hard for her as I am."

His jaw clenches and unclenches but he doesn't bother denying it.

I step around him until we're toe to toe. Unlike other men he doesn't cower beneath the weight of my stare, he basks in it. It's always felt like a challenge, one we've battled over many times. "Do you lie awake at night and think about her, Luca? How pretty her pussy is when you spread it open? What she tastes like? What she sounds like when she comes?" I question, my voice low and taunting.

His Adam's apple bobs but his eye contact never wavers as a smile plays on his lips. "Are you projecting, Enzo? Is that what you do? Think about her like that while she's shackled in your basement. Do you wonder what it would feel like to have her lips around your cock?" He leans forward, our mouths a breath away. "Would she be able to take all of you as well as I can?"

I grab him by the jaw, my fingers digging into his neatly trimmed facial hair. "Are you jealous, Luca?"

His tongue darts out to dampen his lips, the tip brushing my mouth and my slacks seem to grow smaller at the sensation. "Absolutely not. I want to see your cock sink deep into her mouth, I want to watch her struggle to take you all."