Chapter 44

•Enzo•

A body wriggles against mine, so soft and pliant. I bury my face against it, taking in lungfuls of their sweet scent. My hand glides across the bare body meeting a second more muscular one. I crack my eyes open, wincing against the bright sun beaming into the room. I need to see her because if this is a dream I'm going to hunt her down and drag her back here like I've been dying to.

A pale, toned body greets me. The blankets tangled at our feet, baring every delicious inch of her. Thank god. I pinch my eyes closed, relief easing the tension from my body as I sink back into the mattress beside her.

Peace. I don't think I've ever felt peace like this. We aren't keeping her as our secret, we aren't holding her captive, she came here of her own freewill, she loves us and I... For the first time I can remember my racing thoughts have gone quiet, my constant plotting has ceased, everything is serene and as it should be.

My mouth finds her neck and I bite down, unable to keep from sinking my teeth into her flawless flesh. She moans, wriggling her ass against me further and I revel in the taste and feel of her. She drove us absolutely mad with her teasing last night, my balls still ache from the torture of it all. It was worth it though, every second we endured I'd do it all over again if this was the outcome. She even let us take her together.

Heat spreads across my chest as I glide my hand down her body and slip it between her parted legs. She lets out a whimper as I meet the sensitive flesh of her warm cunt. I can still feel the tight stretch of her around us, Luca's cock against mine as we filled her fuller than she's ever been. It was euphoric, unlike anything else we've ever done.

We cleaned her up as best as we could with her asleep but as I sink a finger inside her I can feel our cum still lingering there. It satisfies every carnal urge I have. A smile spreads my lips, one I can't fight and a light laugh escapes. I leave her tender pussy alone and wrap my arm around her and Luca, squeezing them tightly.

Merda. I don't think I've ever felt this happy. This whole.

Luca wiggles as my laugh rouses him from sleep and Polina groans. "He's laughing, should I be worried?"

Luca's chuckle is deep and gravely as he replies, "He may be a little delirious after last night."

I press a line of kisses up her neck, stopping at her ear. "I love you."

She hums, a smile curling her lips. "Did torture turn you into a good boy, Lorenzo?"

I quickly rise over both her and Luca, one of my knees between Luca's spread legs, the other beside Polina's thigh, my arms bracketing them both as I hover above them.

"Don't taunt him." Luca mutters to Polina as he fights a sleepy grin.

Polina smiles, stormy eyes glimmering with happiness as she peers up at me. "But it's fun."

I lean down and capture Luca's lips in a kiss, taking him by surprise in his half-awake state. I feast on him, gorging myself until I'm over full and he consumes my every thought. I've kissed him millions of times but I swear it never gets old.

His eyes are heavy lidded when I pull away and murmur, "I love you."

He finally lets the grin curl his lips up. "I love you too." His eyes flick over to Polina. "Both of you."

Luca leans toward her, their mouths meeting and I can't help but watch them. Polina melts into him, finding solace in his mouth just as I do. The pieces of my soul finally come back together and it feels so fucking good. Complete.

I swoop in and steal Polina's lips from Luca, coaxing her mouth open with mine. She moans and I swallow it down, drinking her taste in and losing myself until we're both in a daze by the time I break the kiss.