Chapter 17

•Polina•

I worry if my heart beats any faster I'll go into cardiac arrest and I won't live to see this through. What an absolute travesty that would be. Standing here with the taste of both of these men on my tongue I want nothing more than for things to continue. How far will they let me go?

The treacherous little circles Riots making on my clit aren't enough, I need more but I have a feeling he's highly aware of this so I don't bother saying anything. His touch feels so good, I don't want him to stop.

Their scents are mixed together, their masculine bodies sandwiching me between them— god. Saying I'm overwhelmed would be an understatement.

I don't think I've ever been this turned on in my life. It feels like there's lava dripping down my spine, my entire body is overheated and my skin is so sensitive that every brush of movement against it has my core clenching around my fingers.

I wish one of their hands would replace mine. I wish they would strip down so I could see them like they can see me. The things I want them to do to me are endless.

Riot grabs my wrist and I whimper in protest as he removes my fingers, the orgasm I had been racing toward dissipating immediately. Both digits are soaked, dripping in my arousal for these two men as he holds them up between Luca and I. My stomach clenches when he pushes my fingers into Luca's mouth. His tongue lav's at the digits, licking every bit of wetness from them until Riot removes them.

I'm not going to survive these men, I'm barely standing upright as it is and they haven't even really done anything to me yet. How will I function after they've really touched me, really pleasured me?

"Is your heart racing, topolina?" Riot whispers the question in my ear. "Don't lie because I can see your pulse hammering in your neck." He adds before I can even form a response. "Right here." He drags the tip of his finger across my neck. "Does being between us make you nervous? Excited?"

All I can do is give him a nod in reply because I'm both nervous and excited about the position I'm in. The need for them over powers anything else in my mind. The urge to have them dominates any negative thoughts I have about them, any reason why I ever thought this was a bad idea.

"How bad do you want us, little pet? Hmm?" He murmurs. "Bad enough to get on your knees and beg?"

The breath whooshes from my lungs but I'm that desperate for it that I nod because what else can I do? My core clenches, my body craves their touch. I need it.

"On your knees then." He demands and I drop down without another thought, feeling overwhelmed as he steps around me and they crowd me in. I blink up at them looming above me, so manly and beautiful. At this point I'd lick their shoes if they asked.

I watch with bated breath as Riot unbuttons and unzips Luca's pants before tugging them and his boxers down his thighs and releasing his cock. I hadn't gotten to see it when Riot got him off in front of me in the hallway. He had shoved his hand down Luca's pants, the material obstructing my view. Now that it was in front of me I wanted nothing more than to lean forward and taste it. My mouth watered at the thought. Riot gripped Luca's shaft giving him a few strokes and Luca groaned in response. Even in Riots large hand Luca looked thick and long, precum beading at the slit in his crown.

"Put his cock in your mouth and suck it like a good little whore." Riot demands.

Adrenaline courses through my body, my hands shaky as I lean forward and take Luca into my mouth. I moan around him, taking him deep, my eyes focused on the look of ecstasy on his face. His taste exploded on my tongue making me ravenous for more.