Chapter 43

•Polina•

My heart hammers rapidly against my ribs, the sound so loud I question if they can hear it. Can they see how nervous I am? I could barely focus throughout our entire meal knowing where the night would lead although I tried my best to play it off.

"So I'm in charge, you'll both do whatever I say and I can do whatever I want to you?" I ask, just to clarify.

"You're in charge." Luca repeats with a nod.

I steel my spine, mentally shaking out my shoulders to rid myself of the nervous energy pulsing through my body. 

With my chin held high and the commanding tone I use on my men I give my first order. "Undress me, no lingering touches."

Their eyes meet for only a second before complying, the pair of them stepping forward until Luca stands in front of me and Enzo is behind me. Starting off this way suddenly feels like a mistake, being between them like this makes my core throb, my brain filled with all the things they could do to me. I knew better than to have them undress me while naked though, I'd give in and let them do whatever they want to me and that would be that.

I melt under Luca's warm gaze, the heat of Enzo's body burning against my back. Enzo's fingers sneak beneath the thin spaghetti straps of my dress and eases one off my shoulder as Luca follows with the other. The silky fabric caresses my skin as they guide it down my body. Luca releases a sharp exhale as my breasts are bared, the thin dress not allowing for any undergarments. I fight the urge to wilt under his heated gaze as he drops to his knees.

Enzo moves to my side, taking my hand in his as Luca helps me step out of the dress. He hands the garment to Enzo who drapes it neatly over a nearby chair. Luca's fingers brush against the sensitive skin on my thighs as he unbuckles my knife holsters.

"They look just as good on you as I expected them to." Enzo murmurs as Luca hands them to him.

He places them on the dresser gently before taking my hand again. Luca lifts my foot, deft fingers unbuckling the delicate buckle at my ankle and then slipping the shoe off my foot. When my bare foot graces the wood floor he follows with the other until I'm completely bare for them.

"I'm impressed, you're both listening so well already." I admit quietly.

Enzo's mouth twitches as if fighting a smile and Luca smirks

"Now it's my turn to undress you." I give them a coy grin and go for Luca first.

He's dressed similarly to Enzo in a white button up, a charcoal gray tie and gray slacks. It's the first time I've ever seen him dressed in anything other than tactical gear or jeans and a t-shirt. His hair has gotten longer, as if he hasn't cut it since I last saw him, the chestnut curls gleaming under the light. They look so silky and smooth, each ringlet a perfect spiral. I start with his tie, releasing the near knot and sliding the material from around his neck. I place it on the foot of the bed for later use and move onto his shirt next. His hazel eyes are two molten pools of desire, watching as my fingers slip each button through the holes until his sculpted torso is revealed. I tug the material from his pants and finish with the last button before pushing the garment down his muscular arms.

It flutters to the floor and as Enzo goes to grab it I stop him, "Leave it." Just to see exactly how much control he's truly handing over.

He freezes, lips pursing as his eyes meet mine and I know it's a struggle for him and that he's contemplating whether or not he wants to listen. His fingers curl into a fist as he takes a step back, letting the shirt remain on the floor. And I know out of all the things I plan to do to them tonight, this is the one he'll make me pay for tomorrow.