Introduction

right hello, my angels! 

you may be new to my books, that's okay, feel free and welcome into my weird world. some of you may know me from my BakuJiro books or IzuOcha ones. just wanna say hello to you awesome readers and I want to welcome the new ones. I write dark stories most of the time. so I'm here giving you a warning this book is probably the most mature book I will probably ever write. and it's very dark, it's very gory and maybe sexual I ain't too sure about that yet. if you want it just comment in the book and I'll make the decision. but it's mainly a gory dark romance. before you judge yes I'm a bakujiro shipper, I also ship Kamianari and Jiro but please don't ask why I prefer Bakugo and Jiro it's just who I am, I can't control it. haha. anyways. the main character is Kyoka as she is my favorite and shocker so is Katsuki Bakugo. I hope you enjoy this little horror romance book. it's gonna be fun to write I ain't gonna lie, I haven't written horror/thriller in a while. there will be IzuOcha and KiriMina and ShotoMomo also but the main characters are Jiro and Bakugo. just cos I did a book with all main ships before from a different anime *cough* Fairytail *cough* and boy was it stressful. anyways. this is only the introduction. I also wanted to let you know, they aren't all Japanese in this book. Jiro - is American in this that is fluent in a lot of languages. Momo - is French Ochako - is German Mina - is Russian. I don't know why...I wanted to write something different. another thing, if you are also new to my stories. I publish three chapters every week from the day I upload them. and send you all a nice heartwarming message of thank you's etc. if you comment, I always comment back because I'm a nice person and always take readers' advice. I do prefer comments of love and happiness but mean comments don't affect me as they always make me laugh believe it or not. but try not to be offensive, I'm just a writer that writes fanfiction. if you don't like the book, don't read it...simple as that. my grammar is SHITE! gotta love the life of dyslexia, I have no editor so if you notice something off with the writing, it's just either my dyslexia or my shitty Grammarly trying to take over my writing. this is only the introduction of the book so it's very short. I hope you enjoy this. the updates may be slow on this book because well, I have university and it may be a bit stressful at times but you need to remember I always make sure my books are finished...that reminds me I need to finish bad teacher 2! whoops. anyways, please enjoy and let me know what you think of the quick intro of the book. I shall update the first three chapters soon. I am currently writing another book and yeah. I'm gonna shut up now because you probs fed up with me talking haha. love you all, and I will write to you very soon. 

XxLeahxX 

***

Ten years ago four girls from four different countries were taken, stolen, killed (evidently) cases from the police had to be dropped as they just vanished from the face of the earth. They didn't exist so these poor parents had to suffer to accept the fact that these girls were dead as they just couldn't be found. But little did the parents know, the girls were taken, taken to a different country, taken to a place they called hell until it became their heaven. They were given gifts to become stronger, they were trained to fight for survival, they were treated like queens when their jobs were done right. They wouldn't taste daylight unless they had a mission. These four girls grew up together, isolated from the world. They forgot how a normal human would act. They were fed that all humans unlike them are bad. They get a person to eliminate and that is locked onto them until they get the new mission.

They were ninjas, they were assassins, they were killers. They don't have feelings, they don't have emotions, they are instructed to do something, and they do it. Anyone who got in their way, anyone who intervened in their business, anyone who didn't appreciate them; they would die without a second thought from these girls. They never leave clues, they never leave evidence, they never show themselves. They are clever, they are dangerous, they are devils. You don't want to be anywhere near these girls. They are evil. They kill for sport, they kill because they are told to, they kill because they enjoy it.

The sad thing about these four devils is that they don't remember their lives from the past four years. They have no resolution from their past at all, all they know is their present and their hopes for a future that they are promised.

I should know because I am one of these four girls and you about to enter the world of hell me and these other girls went through. I should probably mention my name...it's Kyoka Jiro.