Chapter 11 -

Chapter 11 – Ochako's Mission

The day was hot and sunny. The sun blistered down onto the deserted road as the landscape the brunette was walking down was silent and isolated. A leather brown briefcase was held in her hands, stacked with cash that Shigaraki owed to the villain standing halfway on the empty stretched road that would go on for miles. The closer she got, the more she could see the figure clear as day. A small smirk ran across her cheeks until she stopped which got the Villains Attention.

"Why the hell is one of his devil bitches here, I wanted to meet Shigaraki in person!?" the villain complained.

Ochako scoffed putting the briefcase down beside her as she remained standing. "look, be grateful you have your money, either you come and get it and suck it up or I drag your spleen out" she replied in her thick German accent.

The villain got angry causing him to whip his gun out and shoot at the brunette devil. As the bullet was shot out, it was almost in slow motion to Ochako's heightened sight causing her to reach her arm out and catch the piece of metal confusing the Villain. Ochako opened the palm of her hand to see the bullet resting on her skin until it starts floating by the use of her quirk.

~ Kyoka's pov ~

You are probably wondering about the use of Uraraka's quirk. you see before she could use the sense of touch to manipulate the gravity of whatever she touches, and that is still the case but instead, she doesn't get sick and can manipulate the gravity from the speed objects get to. She can use so much strength from her quirk that if she wanted to kill someone, she could either touch their skin and cause them to float and float until they freeze, or she could touch someone and mime her hands to yank out her enemy's insides...I do love her quirk, especially how master enhanced it.

~ Narration ~

The villain who was demanding money gets angry from the use of Ochako's quirk which causes her to smile and giggle.

[in German] "give up and want some more? Just in case you do, you'll regret it" she said which got the villain to charge at her causing Ochako to casually walk up to him.

The villain makes it to the murderous Brunette throwing a punch at her which Ochako quickly dodges throwing her leg around and hitting the villain so that he would fall to the ground. The Villain quickly gets up shooting her arm which was causing Ochako to gasp in pain. Then she gets angry, they roll around fighting each other causing each other to get bruised and bloody until Ochako rips open the villain's shirt. Using her hand, Ochako pushes the villain off her whilst she quickly gets herself up from the dusty concrete.

"as I said, give up and take the cash, or do you want some more, and in case you do, you will regret it," she said in English making the Villain laugh.

"go to hell and fuck the real devil you bitch!" he yelled which triggered anger in Ochako from the insult.

Even though she was angry, the brunette held a smile as her fingertips touched each other. The Villain was laughing like a maniac from his insult until it was cut short as he realized that he was floating "what are you...what have you...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The villain panicked as Ochako just tilted her head up as the villain got higher from the ground.

Many things traveled through his brain about what could happen. He could either be going so high up that the air would be too hard to breathe in and he'll freeze to death, he could go to the height Ochako wanted to smash him to the ground but the brunette devil had a much more creative way to kill her victim.

The fact that Ochako had touched his bare chest, she bit the tip of her tongue with a wide smile as her right arm raises, her fist clenched causing the Villain to slightly choke, yanking her arm back as she backs away, the villain starts to feel all his insides shifting, Ochako moves back more as if she is holding onto a rope that was connected inside his body. The villain chucks out blood from his mouth whilst his organs, bones and other insides were being forced out of his fleshy cave.

One final yank and blood rains down on the sandy road which makes Ochako laugh. since the body was no longer living, it crashed right down looking like an emptied rag doll with the stuffing ripped out. Ochako sighed and walked over to the dead body.

[in German] "I told you, you will regret it...should have just taken the money and left" she simply said.

Ochako walked back to the briefcase and casually walked to the end of the road where she came from to see the pink Devil's car parked by the crossroads. The brunette got herself in the car and both put on glasses in unison before looking at each other.

"well done Uraraka, I quite enjoyed that murder," Mina said making Ochako laugh.

"well, I always try my best to make it as entertaining as possible" the brunette said winding down the window so when Mina drove off back to the hidden base, the air could brush through their hair.

——
Sorry I have to admit I've had the inspiration of mortal combat - if you remember the characters name that can do that fatality please comment it but yeah incase it sounded familiar 😂😂

I know I never write on the second or third chapter I just wanted to let you know that fun fact. Incase you couldn't vision it properly. I thought this mission was fun and different and made me wanna play the game 😂😂

Anyway love you guys. This is the last message for the day

XxLeahxX