Chapter 2 -

Chapter 2 – number one, we need you!

The day was warm and vibrant. A twenty-five-year-old man sat in his office swinging around on his chair waiting for calls to go out and fight people. The waiting made him impatient knowing that his colleagues who shared the same status as his were already out fighting and he was sitting there bored as hell. The man gripped onto his spikey ash-blonde hair locking his eyes on the phone wanting it to ring so badly.

He goes up to make himself a coffee until the moment the hot beverage was brewing the phone started to ring. "GROUND ZERO ON THE PHONE!" he yelled angrily.

"NUMBER ONE WE NEED YOU!" a voice shouted through the phone which sounded like complete trauma. Katsuki was confused as to why he could hear screams of women and children but he didn't have time to think. He got the location of where the destruction took place and raced to where he needed to go.

***

Ground Zero walked down the long road to see a group of policemen trying to calm women and their children down from sights they had seen. "GROUND ZERO THANK GOD!" a young policeman ran over to him out of breath and covered in blood. Katsuki pulled a straight face as he was in serious business mode.

"what's up, where the villain!?" he yelled at the police officer who just shrugged.

"they aren't here anymore"

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU SENT ME HERE WITH NO VILLAIN TO FIGHT! DAMMIT!" he yelled but the policeman started to cry before throwing up beside Katsuki who jumped away just in time. What could have caused this policeman to throw up?

Katsuki noticed the bus just sitting there so he decided to leave the policeman to throw up chunks whilst he carried on walking down the scene of the crime. More policemen and investigators walked inside the bus which got Ground Zero curious. "Ground Zero be aware of what you are about to see" a policeman warned. Bakugo's face was slightly scrunched not knowing what to expect but the moment he got to the door, the stench of rotting meat instantly hit his nose as the bus had been out all day in the blistering hot sun.

He walked inside the bus holding his nose shocked to see the bus filled with a small lake of blood. "JESUS FUCK!" he yelled completely shocked at the sight he saw. It was like Texas chainsaw had been on a killing spree. Flies flew around the bus whilst investigators took pictures of the dead victims.

"I don't know whether this person is good or bad because these guys are counted in the system as villains...but we know they can't be a hero because heroes aren't allowed to kill, especially like this" One of the policemen said to another which made Katsuki look down at the guy who no longer had a face.

"Jesus Christ!" he whisper shouted trying to see if there was any evidence but there was no use. This killer is skilled and isn't dumb to leave anything behind.

"Ground Zero I think I found something," an investigator said which got the hero's attention. He walked further up the bus stepping over the faceless man to a teenager that was shot in the head and the perfect man with the sliced neck as all his blood was drained. "there was a bullet still in her skull, I was able to pull it out" the investigator handed Bakugo the bullet that was in a plastic bag. "what do you make of it?"

Katsuki studied the purple bullet which was very unique for him to see. But it looked familiar, he knew he had seen a bullet like that before. "K, J" he read the engraved letters on the bullet "maybe this killer isn't so smart after all...who engraves letters on a bullet?" Katsuki said studying it more.

It reminded him of the bullet he saw last year but instead, they were yellow that had the letters 'D, K' Katsuki let out a sigh but didn't know what to suggest. In the end, it could just be letters or a code of some sort but he was certain it initialed. Just because it was too familiar.