Chapter 1 -

(narration now) Chapter 1 – The Failed Hunt

Kyoka Jiro, face covered in a LED face mask along with pitch black goggles surfaced over her onyx eyes sat at the far back of a bus. Her hair rained down past her eyes as if she were asleep. The violet hair shone brightly as the sun from the window reflected onto the strands of her hair. "The cameras are shut off" a voice spoke through her earpiece waking the indigo-haired girl up. Her eyes were fierce and angry as they scanned around the patients on the bus. Old people complaining about youth, children messing around running up and down the aisles of the bus, men perving on all the young girls.

The devilish purple-haired woman stood up from her seat, flashing her knife down the sleeve of her tech wear as she walked to all the perverts in the bus. One bald man touched a schoolgirl's thigh, the face-covered woman tightly gripped onto the bald man's shoulder getting his attention "fuck off brat!" he yelled. The girl tilted her head getting her knife ready slicing the man's neck within 0.3 seconds. The moment the blood squirted out his neck everyone started to scream especially the girl who the indigo-haired teen saved. "YOU CRAZY BITCH!" she yelled which confused the 'hero' she didn't like the insult so she took out a gun from her pocket shooting the unappreciated girl in the face killing her instantly. As her blood smeared across the window Kyoka scanned around the bus as if she was trying to find something.

She headed further down the bus, but men tried fighting her off, failing as her punches and kicks were too fast. Due to her heightened hearing, she could hear when their next moves with be. A guy lifted his leg trying to kick her but simply with her arms, she stopped the kick by snapping his left leg in half causing him to scream in agony. The girl then got her gun sitting in her right hand shooting the man in the head.

Another man came from behind her trying to fight her off or at least restrain her, the indigo-haired woman couldn't use her arms so instead of using the back of her head, she smashed it against the man's face making him fall back. Getting her knife ready, the mysterious woman climbed over the man trying to kill him but was punched in the face as a cheap shot. Three seconds of tension filled the air as she kneed the man in the balls before stabbing his face eight, nine, ten times until he was nothing but a minced piece of meat for a face. Screams of women and children overfilled her head which got her angry. A small sleep grenade was clipped onto the belt hoops of her tech wear trousers was eventually unclipped as she threw the harmless sleep grenade on the floor knocking the screaming children out.

The bus was then silent. "he's not on the bus, I'm going to head out" the woman said holding onto the hidden earpiece. She kicks the door open but before she leaves, she shoots the driver and heads out the bus not caring too much about the kids or parents since their memories would be wiped from the grenade she let out. As if nothing had happened the indigo-haired woman just walked off walking down the empty street removing the first layer of tech wear showing her in normal clothes. She put her orange and black tech wear in a bag and headed to another bus stop a few miles down to then get inside a black range rover.

***

*When it doesn't have a specific language before the dialogue, it's them talking in English*

[in Russian] "was he in there?" a young female driver asked. Clothed in black tech wear. Her skin was pink and her hair. Her entire eyes were darkened with bright yellow iris'. They them both down the long bend of a road waiting for a response.

[in Russian] "no. I don't know why Shigaraki thinks he'll be dumb enough to get on the bus" Kyoka replied.

[in Russian] "you'll find him don't worry, and then you can rip his guts out in pleasure"