Chapter 16 -

Chapter 16 –

The moment the four heroes and four villains have been waiting for. The night at the ball had finally come upon them and blood would be shed which the girls determined themselves. Ground Zero's house was standing in the dark with the angry blonde's anger fulfilled with his tie not tieing up properly. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" he yelled until Myra walked in with their four-month-old and watched her irritated husband.

"honey do you need help?" she asked and Katsuki just rolled his eyes as his wife put their baby down to sleep and walked over to him to tie up his tie.

"All my school life, I never wore a tie because they piss me off, and now I have to go to this stupid ball and kill a psycho who is after me," Katsuki said and Myra just sighed sadly. She didn't know that he killed someone but she knew for a while he was in danger. She never used her quirk to go back in the time to her husband's life because deep down it scared her. She knew he was always an angry person in his teen years but he isn't like that all the time anymore, especially with her, he would sacrifice himself to protect her and she'd do the same.

Once the tie was loosely fitted around Ground Zero's neck Myra giggled like a little fangirl since the last time she saw him in a suit was their wedding and he didn't even wear a tie for that. She picks up the mask that her hero has to wear and then kissed his lips gently. "I love you" she giggled linking her arms around the back of Katsuki's head. "have a fun time at the ball, me and Scarlet will be waiting for you to get home," she said kissing Katsuki again causing him to smirk.

"you better be waiting for me because when I get home, I want us to have our own ball" he seductively added making his wife laugh.

With one final kiss, Katsuki pecks his wife's soft lips not wanting to stop locking his within hers but eventually, he had to leave the house to do his job.

***

Tightening up his tie, Izuku looks at himself in the mirror before gelling his crazy green hair back and placing the mask to cover his eyes he was slightly sad yet angry since he was about to face the woman who destroyed his life by having his mother killed. He took a deep breath and exhaled sadly.

"Just gotta get it done and over with," he said to himself wrapping his blazer to thread his arms through. The green-haired hero grabbed his keys and headed out of the penthouse he lives in.

As he headed to the car, his phone began to ring realizing that It was Shoto calling. Getting into his car, setting the phone to Bluetooth, and then starting up the car, Izuku waited for Shoto to start speaking. "where are you?" Shoto asked and Izuku just rolled his eyes.

"five minutes away" he lied, he just got in the car.

"liar...I'm all alone, hurry up, I'm trying to keep my eyes on full alert and it's hard looking for four different women when there's only one of me" he added and Izuku just kept his eyes on the road. "well...I guess ill see you whenever you decide to arrive" Shoto added to his call and he and Izuku exchanged goodbyes.

***

The green-haired hero walked outside of his car and headed towards the ball, showing his ticket to be checked and then given allowed access. Izuku straightened his tie and lightly grabbed a glass of complimentary champagne looking at his surroundings. "no sign of them yet" Shoto randomly said scaring the second number one hero. His left hand was pressed onto his chest whilst he felt his heart beating against his chest.

Izuku looked up at his companion and was confused as to why Shoto's hair was completely red. "what the hell happened to your hair?" he asked and Shoto chuckled.

"I had to use canned hairspray because the girls would know who I am straight away with my two-toned hair...so I had to think outside the box" he admitted which made Izuku chuckle.

The two heroes both wandered around to look for the girls and could be interrupted by posh rich laughter and gossip. "a lot of villains here too" Izuku quietly said. "do you think they support the devils also?"

"wouldn't surprise me but I do recognize some voices since the father is rich and all from being number one before retirement" Shoto explained and sighed as he drank some of his complimentary drink. "from being here, there are two floors of ballrooms, here is the meet and greets, upstairs is the dancing, further upstairs are offices and hotels and on this floor on the left is a bar, I think it's best to try and separate the girls so they won't team up and be able to fight one on one" Shoto explained and Izuku just scratched the back of his neck. "I know it's risky but...if we try and act as if we don't know them, we could try and see what they are all about, and if fights break it, we just have to fight and survive" Shoto explained.

"I like that idea, now we just have to wait for Kacchan and Kirishima to arrive to explain that to them," Izuku said.

***

Staring down at his watch in the cold of night, the red-headed hero leaned against the side of his car waiting for the angry blond to arrive. From a speeding second, Katsuki zoomed his car beside Kirishima's and the redhead was extremely confused as to how Katsuki was late since the ball is closer to his agency and place of living. "where the hell have you been?" Red Riot asked and Katsuki just sighed.

"traffic is a bitch alright!" Katsuki yelled and got out of his car locking it up. The two heroes headed to the entrance handing their tickets over to the doormen and walked inside to find the other two heroes.

As they walked in the golden ball illuminated the entire room and kept their eyes on full alert right away until they wandered around to the bar where Izuku and Shoto were drinking their drinks. Kirishima took Shoto's and Katsuki took Deku's drink examining them and making sure nothing was spiked. "Kacchan, we checked them," Izuku said and the other two heroes passed the drinks back and sat on the two empty chairs by the table they were sitting at.

"any sign of them?" Kirishima asked and they shook their heads.

"no but keep your eyes out because there are a lot of villains here, so they might be teamed up or even after the devils themselves but they would want to kill them, we just want to arrest them and at least try to make them normal again" Shoto explained and Red Riot and Ground Zero nodded in response.

It wasn't long until Shoto and Izuku explained the plan to the other two heroes and they divided into different sections. Katsuki remained in the bar, Shoto stayed on the balcony by the bar, Kirishima went to the ballroom upstairs and Izuku stayed in the meeting room.

Let's hope they won't fuck it up because these devils aren't playing around, especially how they hand their tickets to the doormen. One of them leans closer to Kyoka whispering into her ear "they are in" Kyoka pulls a smirk lifting her dress like the other devils to walk up the steps into the ball.

Oh, this will be fun.

----------------------------------

get ready guys... some drama is about to hit the roof! 

i must apologise for the late updates, it's hard writing four books at once and having uni on the line and then work. it has been mayhem but im gonna focus on the izuocha series until the third book is completed and then focus more chapters on this book and then ill start book four of Forbidden Series. 

i hope your enjoying it so far, and may i say...it gets darker in the next two chapters and im sure you'll end up hating me lol. 

but...just trust the process. 

love you all and write to you soon. 

XxLeahxX