Chapter 23 -

Chapter 23- girls new missions 

In a hotel all the way up north from the state, sexual moans and groans were heard from a hotel room. Number 57. House keepers, cleaners and even waitors were listening in to how intense the sex was in there which caused them all to chitter and giggle from having the moment to be unprofessional.

Inside that room a certain pink haired Russian devil was having the time of her life with a rather large friend that would soon melt away but due to having so much fun, she wanted it to last a while. As her victims hands groped around her ass, her hips rocked back and forth so much faster causing him to groan a lot louder and deeper.

[in Russian] "I want you to kill this man for me...he owes me money and once you fuck him and kill him, take whatever he has in his pockets" Shigaraki's voice was heard in her head as her mind was all sexed up.

"You like?" she asked biting her tongue as she watched her victim bite hard on his bottom lip trying to not be as loud as she was.

Still jumping up and down on the large friend, Mina bent down slightly to kiss and bite marks onto the victims neck. Which made her giggle. "don't stop" he begged which made Mina tilt her head with a slight craze in her eyes.

"you'll have to stop at one point"

[in Russian] "I want to kill you no matter how good you feel" she said sexually.

"I have no idea what you just said but it sounded sexy" he said which made Mina giggle.

Kissing up his chin to his lips, Mina allowed her tongue to enter his mouth whilst his pelvis slammed hard into the wet cave causing her to moan loud and almost reach her climax. Mina used the quirk from her acidic saliva to trickle down the victim's system. Slowly his insides will burn out and due to a loud release from the Pink Devil she smirked sadistically once the victims groans were turning into screams as his dick had been melted into gore and eventually started throwing up chunks of blood and insides that were melting through his body.

Whilst the victim burned and melted from the inside out, Mina stacked up her bags with all the cheques, cards and money notes he had in his wallet and simply got dressed until the victim had nothing left to throw up and was oozing blood from every hole at this point.

Mina headed out the window of the hotel since she was being listened to from the staff. Even if they heard him shouting screaming or throwing up, she covered her tracks by leaving a bag of bondage gear so that it would seem she was into something different. The best thing is that no one ever sees her face or identity since she covers it well. She gets into Ochaco's car and they both laugh at the thought as they head to the devils hideout.

***

Further south from the hotel the pink devil was able to complete her mission a black-haired creative devil stood at a certain agency which she had teary eyes over. Her heart pounded fast and decided to walk away once she saw the icy hot hero from the second-floor window doing his paperwork whilst he argued with his father trying to tell him what to do and what not to do.

Momo decided to walk down an alleyway which lead to another opening of an abandoned building. The devil created a short green wig to cover up her black hair and created a raggy grey jumpsuit which wasn't her favourite outfits she ever made but a job is a job and to stop her getting punished, she was willing to do that.

Stopping her tracks Momo hears two villains who went against her master talking bad about him. They were telling each other how they will kill Shigaraki themselves when he wont even know it and his whole gang of villains and devils. Even though shigaraki scares Momo, she is still sired to him as he is everything she has had in her life, he still gave her a type of life she should be grateful for...or so she thought that way. Shigaraki still meant a lot to her, so her blood boiled for thinking of the loss of the master they were plotting so Momo decided to create some knives and a large bottle of car gas.