Chapter 3 -

Chapter 3 – Found you

Kyoka and her three other devils were training hard killing the random men Shigaraki brought in for them to attack and improve their physical movements whilst he watched. The white-haired master clapped and chuckled at his favourite girls kissing them each on the cheek which made them happy since he was happy. "well-done ladies" he spoke dryly.

[in Japanese] "Kyoka follow me, I need to talk to you" he spoke.

The girls watched Kyoka walk-off, re-tying her loose hair into a ponytail. They walked into his office.

"Please sit" he instructed. Her breaths were shaky, but she did as she was told. He was her master after all. "I found the doctor who did this to me, like I said yesterday, I want you to find him and kill him" his hands were clothed in thick gloves so his quirk couldn't harm his lead devil, but her heart raced once he started to remove the glove off his hand.

"I promise I won't disappoint you master" Jiro replied looking at Shigaraki's hand making its way to her cheek.

"You better not, because it would be a shame to lose such a beautiful, strong devil now" [in Japanese] "you are my favourite Kyoka Jiro...I don't want to lose you"

As Shigaraki spoke those words his hand gracefully stroked against Jiro's cheeks causing it to crackle slightly, it gave her severe pain but as a robot, she showed her strength to him by not reacting. The moment he moved his hand away, the cracks on her cheeks started to join back together.

[in Japanese] "I promise master, I won't let you down" she said smiling. Shigaraki put his glove back on, let out a chuckle and kissed Jiro on the forehead

[in Japanese] "good girl" he whispered allowing his lead devil to leave the office.

***

Kyoka is all dressed up in her tech wear, silent grenades strapped to her belt hoops, thick black goggles showing no sight of her eyes and the purple LED mask she wore to hide her identity. She walked down an empty alleyway. She walked past women begging for money for sexual harassment, but the purple-haired devil ignored them since her mind, her brain was glued onto the mission. She wasn't allowed to eat or sleep until she had succeeded in her mission.

They were trained to survive without needing to eat or sleep, due to the strength they are given. They have the choice of whether they can or not. But Kyoka, she hadn't eaten in years, the elixirs that she is given were food to her, as she gets injected once a month. It doubles their strength, doubles their quirk's power, and makes them immortal. They are called devils for a reason, it's hard to kill them.

An abandoned warehouse is where Kyouka's feet took her. She scanned around to see if anyone would be in her way, but it was all clear luckily. The purple-haired assassin combat moved to the building. She walked up to the door that was bolted shut which irritated her. Being clever, Kyoka used her quirk by expanding her ear jack to the closet noise sound, she was able to hear slight talks from below the concrete. Scurrying around to find the sound at its closest point she comes face to face to a basement door. She waited for the voices to get faint hoping they'd walk away but she wasn't very lucky on that part. The devil decided to unclip a grenade off her belt buckle that was just a fog grenade.

Kyoka opened the basement door and waited for the silhouettes to head closer to her. "Who the fuck are you!?" one of the men shouted. Kyoka chuckled unclipping the grenade throwing it in the basement area of the abandoned warehouse. The men screamed trying to run off but were lost due to all the fog. Luckily for Kyoka, the holier enhances all their senses so she can see well. She walks over to one of the guys blinded by the fog shooting him right in the head and then headed to another guy who was trying to pull up a fight.