Chapter 7 -

Chapter 7 – any clues?

Over nights, Ground zero stayed in the heroes science lab trying to figure out the DNA that was found from the bus massacre along with Red Riot who was trying to connect the dots if they shared the same DNA. Nothing comes up which pisses the blonde off. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" he yelled flinging beacons all over the lab making his red headed companion jump with his hand over pressed to his chest.

"calm down man, we are both stressed with this!" Red Riot then stressed walking over with a beacon full of the drained acid connecting it to a high tech computer. His teeth rested on the tip of the nail of his thumb figuring out what to do. ground Zero just stared at his companion noticing something was on his mind.

"do you have any clues?!" he shouted jittering the red head again. "if you do say it now!" he yelled.

Eijiro sighed and walked towards Katsuki as they waited for the acid to scan through to the computer. "well...it's not a clue but a theory" he said getting the blondes attention. "so...ten years ago there was this girl that went to my school a year before going into UA" he said chuckling in disbelief not wanting to finish as it sounded stupid to him.

"AND!"

"and we were friends. She was a great girl, she was friendly, funny, hyper...everything you wanted in a friend and more" he said sounding sad which caused Katsuki to cock an eybrow up knowing he had a crush on this girl. "well, she had a really dark past and her family ran back to Russia, she then just vanished from the face of the earth...theories say that her parents were the reason why she died or something stupid like that" Eijiro said which confused Grand Zero.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS GIRL HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH!?" He yelled at Kirishima who just sight in an irritated way.

"I DON'T KNOW HER QUIRK JUST SEEMED FAMILIER!" he yelled stressfully which silenced Katsuki. "sorry...she had this acid type quirk that she could extract from her body...it was dangerous but she made sure people wouldn't be harmed by it and because of my quirk, my hardening couldn't be affected by it" Kirishima said. "I...it would be impossible but I believe it's her" the red head said until the computer dinged.

~scanning complete...scanning complete~ the computer repeated.

The two heroes rushed to the computer to realise who the DNA was from. They stared at the computer which caused Eijiro to freeze as his whole entire body felt heavy wanting to collapse. "Mina" he whispered wanting to cry as Katsuki looked over at Eijiro who was broken. "that cant be real"

"well the computer doesn't lie!"

"THAT CAN'T BE REAL BECAUSE SHE'S DEAD!"

"CLEARLY NOT SHITTY HAIR! BECAUSE THAT'S HER FUCKING DNA!" Ground Zero yelled back realising the tears forming in Red Riots eyes as he fell onto his knees feeling completely weak.

"all this time, ten years the police closed the case because they assumed she was dead but really she's out there fucking guys until they melt!" Kirishima cried which made Katsuki feel uncomfortable.

"I mean, you only knew her a year...people change over a period of time"

"SHE DOESN'T DO STUFF LIKE THIS...SHE DIDN'T DO STUFF LIKE THIS!"

"dude, she was like fourteen when you met, I don't think anyone would do that at that age" Katsuki reassured trying to get that disturbing thought out of his head. "maybe learning how to survive, she had no choice"

"she-she wanted to be a hero...BUT SHE'S KILLING PEOPLE INSTEAD!" he yelled not getting over this scarring moment of his life. Ground Zero just scratched his scalp trying to connect dots but it was hopeless.

They both remained silent for a while especially how Kirishima tried his hardest to breathe and understand that the girl he had his first crush on was now a cold blooded killer. "do you think she is the connection to that hair?" the red head asked but Katsuki picked up the strand walking over to the computer whilst it scanned.

~DNA NOT A MATCH. DNA NOT A MATCH~ The computer repeated which annoyed Katsuki.

"why isn't it registering the hair?"

"because it only registers quirks...the acid is a quirk...the hair obviously isn't!" Katsuki stressed putting the hair back in a glass sheet. "well at least we know it's not one person doing this. There multiple people"

"and women" Kirishima added looking at Ground Zero sighing with irritation since their jobs have just gotten more complicated.

———
Ooooo we are getting close to investigating. Poor kirishima. His predictions are true but they only have one devil figured out.
The next two chapters is shotomomo so I hope you enjoy them.

Thank you guys so much for the comments and votes. I love this book so much and I can't wait to write more.

I will write to you guys very soon love you all
XxLeahxX