>3<

George POV.

My father left the room with one of the men present at the meeting.
He was probably shown and given the weapons and explosives now.
Although he said goodbye to the Hawk with a handshake, he only looked at me with an expressionless face before he left me there with him.
Tears streamed down my face and I could barely see clearly as my vision was blurred by the salty water.
The man in gray didn't keep his hands to himself.

He ran down my sides and grabbed my butt before continuing to allow his disgusting hands to grip my body and touch every curve.
I just felt terrible.
Used.
Dirty.
I couldn't get him to stop.
Of course I tried at first, but he was bigger and stronger than me.
His grip was more painful than my 'father's'.
I wasn't sure if I could still call him that.
He had sold me, his own son, to a man he knew was going to use me, just to get a benefit for his mafia.
His name was James.

And James wasn't my father anymore.

However, before the man in gray attempted to remove my and his own clothes, I heard a noise.
It was a ring of sorts, coming from his own digital watch.
He cursed under his breath, but turned his head to the second man in the room.

"Take him to the basement of the house.
The meeting starts in two hours."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the man in sunglasses, who nodded and tied my arms behind my back with a rope.
After making sure I couldn't free myself, he was about to take me to the meeting room door, but the Hawk smiled and spoke up again.

"Make sure he can't see where it is. We don't want our pretty little whore here giving us away to anyone, do we?"

He put his hand on my chin and forced me to look at him, I just stared at him with tears and anger in my eyes.
I couldn't do anything as he forced his own lips onto mine.
With his free hand, which wasn't on my face, he suddenly grabbed my waist, causing me to gasp in shock and slight pain, which he used to force his tongue between my lips.

After he finally broke away from me, the man pulled me to the door and through the corridor, which I had to cross with my father- James, before.
As we stopped in front of the door that led to the forest, I saw the guard from before again, eyeing us suspiciously.

"He's the payment.
The boss wants him over, let me do my job."

The man raised his hands defensively and allowed him through the door.
He pushed me forward as I stepped onto the mossy ground, causing me to trip and fall to the ground as my arms were still tied tightly behind my back.
The guard gave a short laugh, then closed the door again a moment later and the man in the black suit yanked me back to my feet by my wrists.
For a brief moment his face came very close to mine and he smiled as he looked at me.

"I can understand him..."

I furrowed my eyebrows and gritted my teeth.

"Who? That disgusting boss of yours in there, or my pathetic excuse of a father?"

Even though I knew there would be consequences, I couldn't help but spit in his face.
He was more than surprised, but instead of caring about what I had just done, he spoke up again, smiling.

"Why not both...?"

He pushed me back to the ground and kicked my ribs hard.

"Both of them saw how weak you are and that you can't defend yourself, even if you wanted to..."

He wiped my spit off his face with the sleeve of his suit and gave me an angry smile.

"One has decided to get rid of you as a burden since you obviously aren't a support in this business."