Chapter Four

It was morning in Arizona wherein Abegail is thinking for two weeks about Gwen's word and today she decided to clear her mind. The weather is warm so she chose loose brown shirt with rugged short paired it with sandals and her Ray-Ban sunglasses. She wears her watch and bracelet, do her hair on messy bun and done!

After checking her grandmother's sleeping form on her rocking chair. She left a note beside her bed and kissed her forehead. She went out of the house and strolled to the nearby park to get some fresh air since the weather is nice. Few minutes later she decided to call Gwen and tell her what she has been planning to do.

"Hey Virgin Mary! What's up?" Her friend picked it up on first ring.

"Hey sissy! Are you on lunch break?" Abegail blew the hair strand on her eyes.

"I'll be out in 30 minutes why?" Gwen's line is a little far and Abegail can hear some shuffling.

"I have a big favour can we meet." Abegail sat on the bench.

"Okay sissy text me where and I'll see you there." Gwen is closer on the phone this time since her voice is clear.

"Let's meet at Starbucks." Abegail prompted the place.

"Okay I gotta go I have a call in the E.R." Gwen cuts the call before she can even respond.

"The perks of doing a Doctor." She uttered to herself.

Abegail placed the phone to her pocket and after twenty minutes she head to the meeting place. She decided to have her favourite strawberry and cream frappe with chocolate muffin. After paying she found the spot and just in time she saw Gwen entering the coffee shop.

"Sorry I was late! Give me a minute. Gosh! I'm so famished wait here." Gwen rushed to the line.

"Sure!" Abegail eyed her friend getting her snacks while she sat comfortably on the chairs she saw earlier.

Ten minutes top, Gwen sat across her and stars digging in like a starved person for a whole month. She got Mocha frappe and two slices of blueberry cheesecake.

"So, what's the favour you need badly that we have to meet instead of telling me over the phone?" Gwen talks even her mouth is full.

"Can you just slow down on your food? And where are your manners Dr. Davis." Abegail mocked her and Gwen catch her drift that it was her payback from the cafeteria.

"Don't get sassy on me right now or I'll call Lola and tell her about the arrangement." Gwen comeback was a friendly threat.

"You wouldn't." Abegail almost went in panic.

"Oh I will now, talk before I changed my mind." Gwen swirl her fork in front of Abegail.

"Fine, I made up my mind I will tell Wesley about the marriage arrangement." Abegail opened up to her.

"Are you serious?" Gwen placed the fork down.

"Yeah." Abegail confirmed.

"And I thought about... about the sex part." Abegail whispered the last two words.

"What made you changed your mind?" Gwen listened to her attentively.

"You are right Wesley deserves it more than some stranger so I'll do it. I am going to lose my V-card on him and--" Abegail accepts her friend's words.

"OH.MY.GOD!" Gwen screamed and few customers were startled.

"Tone it down!" Abegail whispered yell at her super loud friend.