Chapter Eleven

Ivan waited by the lobby after the front desk advised him to wait a few minutes. He was standing between the elevator and the receiving area when he saw Abegail walking towards him. Ivan was lost for words and the only thing that comes out of his mouth is WOW. Ivan kept his gaze on her until she was a mere inches away from him.

"Hi! You look stunning." Ivan complimented her.

"Hi! You clean up yourself well too." Abegail blushed it was the first comment she meant without cowering her eyes on him.

"For you." Ivan gave her the bouquet.

"Thanks." Abegail accepted the flowers and smelled it.

"Shall we?" Ivan offered his arm smiling.

"Sure." Abegail complied since he was being nice.

"I made reservation at L' Opera Ristoarante I hope you like Italian it's their expertise." Ivan guides his date to the lobby entrance where the car is already waiting.

"I do but I don't know where that restaurant is sorry." Abegail frankly told him.

"Oh that's in another town I forgot you just arrived few days ago. We can cancel the reservation and go to other restaurant if you feel uncomfortable." Ivan you're such an idiot! He scolded himself.

"It's okay new place and new experience I'll just make sure I won't get lost in case you leave me at some point." Abegail gets into the front seat.

"I don't do that to a lovely woman especially with my wife-to-be." Ivan winked at her and went to the driver's seat.

They travel for forty minutes and just talking about new landmarks and few places that Ivan suggested to her but other than that it was a smooth conversation. Abegail was surprised he wasn't being the same arrogant prick that she met two days ago.

When they reached the restaurant the Ivan opened the door for Abegail and let her stand few inches from him that's when he noticed her dress. Ivan barely breathes after seeing her flawless back. Ivan wants to run his fingers on it and thank God it's dark and none will notice him being uncomfortable.

"Ivan, you've been standing there for a minute are you okay?" Abegail nudges him a little.

"Ye—ah just checking if my car was parked nicely." Ivan tried to come up with a best lie as he could.

"Your precious car is secure so let's go the reservation will not wait long so as the waiter." Abegail motioned her head.

Ivan manages to clear his head after that and guides Abegail inside the restaurant. He saw one of the waiters is glancing at Abegail so Ivan narrowed his eyes at him giving signals that he was with her. He became bold and placed a hand on Abegail's back and pulled her a little closer to him. Abegail felt like she was electrocuted from his touch and his hand almost went nearly on her behind. Ivan on the other hand felt warm and he only hope Abegail won't refuse his gesture and it was granted. Abegail let his hand stays for a minute until they found their table. Ivan guides Abegail on her seat before he settle himself, at the same time the waiter arrived on their table that made Ivan mentally groaned.

"Good evening! I will be your server for tonight and here is your Menu. I will be on standby if you're ready to have your first order." The waiter started as soon as Ivan noticed his accent he knew his from somewhere else.

"Ladies first." Ivan played it cool since the waiter is not doing anything.

"I think I would like Zuppa di polpa di granchio fresco e spinaci (Fresh crab meat soup with spinach) please." Abegail politely asked.