Chapter Seven

It's been exactly one month and Aurora was now moved into recovery room after her lab tests turn out to be normal. Abegail told her plans about the adoption to her grandmother and just like her Julia has also taken the liking on the child. They are times that Julia will stay over and watch her new apo and they will talk about her Mommy's life and also her other Grannies.

Abegail is currently doing her rounds in the Hospital when she got a call from her phone. As soon as the named registered she picks it up with anxiety and excitement tone.

"Attorney Wilson hi!" Abegail acknowledged him.

"Doctor Reyes I was calling to congratulate you. Its official you are now the legal adoptive parent of Lhynn and also her name has been changed and signed by the court. She is now a Reyes." The Lawyer's call made her want to jump in the almost empty and quiet hallway.

"Thank you so much Attorney Wilson, its great news! How do you even managed to have it process so fast I wouldn't know." Abegail was holding herself not to scream.

"I really didn't do anything, your reputation is good enough to convince the Court and the Recommendation letter that you submitted gave it more points." The other line told her with a proud and substantial tone.

"Thank you again, I am really so happy right now." Abegail couldn't contain her smile.

"I can tell anyway can I drop by to your clinic to give you the documents?" Attorney sets the appointment this time.

"Yes please is tomorrow will be okay around 12 noon?" Abegail can't seem to stop smiling and just nodded absentmindedly.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow bye for now Doctor Reyes." The Lawyer hanged up and she immediately rushed to Aurora's room.

It was just down the hallway so it was easy for her legally adopted daughter. When she entered Aurora's room she was crying, she immediately checked her IV in case something is wrong or hurting her.

"What's wrong sweetie? Why are you crying?" Abegail immediately cooed her.

"Ba--ad dre--ream Mom--my." Aurora hugged her while sniffing.

"It's just a dream sweetie and you are safe now." Abegail wiped the small tears on her daughter's face.

"He--ead hu--urts." Aurora pointed it.

"Okay take this medicine so your headache will be gone." Abegail took the pill and help her sit up.

"Tha--ank yo--ou." Aurora lay down again.

"Mommy wants to tell you something to cheer you up." Abegail help her with the blanket.

"Wh--hat Mom--my?" Aurora's small forehead wrinkled.

"Remember I told you about the 90 sleeps or more for you to be my official daughter?" Abegail took the small calendar she gave Aurora before.

"Ye--es." Aurora switched her gaze to the calendar beside her.

"It is today Princess and now I am your Mommy and your full name will be Aurora Lhynn Reyes." Abegail pointed on the date.

"Lhy--nn n--o Prin--cess." Her daughter frowned.

"You are my sleeping Princess so I named you after Aurora. Don't you like it?" Abegail touched her button nose.

"I li--ke it." Aurora smiled as she yawned.

"Very well, now rest my Princess we will talk later." Abegail kissed her cheek.

When Aurora fall sleep Abegail slowly detached her hand to her and left the room after she instructed the Nurse that she personally assigned to her. Since her shift is almost over she decided to go to the mall and shop clothes for Aurora and her since she won't have time to do it upon their arrival in Manila. She also brought presents for her family including Jena's family. After that she went home and told her Grandmother the news that she knew Julia will be happy to hear.