Chapter Twenty

The day of the bridal shower takes place so the girls planned to paint the town red by hanging out and getting drunk. Abegail couldn't decline what her friends had already planned for her and she believes it might even do her good instead of thinking what has happened for the passed week.

Gwen and Abegail are now getting ready while Leila will meet them at the exclusive bar that Ivan owned. Abegail is wearing a white boat neckline with long pearl white necklace; knee length dress with matching black purse and shoes. Gwen on the hand wears a red V-neckline and backless knee length dress paired with blue heels and purse.

"I can't believe it tomorrow you are ought to marry that hunk of yours." Gwen fixed her loose curls hair on more time on the mirror.

"I know right." Abegail sighed while applying a red lipstick.

"It also means I'm leaving again in few days." Gwen put on some more loose powder on her face.

"I'll miss you sissy." Abegail stopped for a minute and stare at her best friend.

"Me too sissy but let's think about that later for now it's time to celebrate your last day being a single woman." Gwen responds with big grin on her face.

"A married woman." Abegail grumbled while continue putting mascara.

"You still have a chance to back out take Ryan's offer and talk to the Mr. and Mrs. Mortiz." Gwen gave her a glance while applying lip gloss.

"Not a chance sissy besides its going to be for a year and I'll be free." Abegail fixed her hair this time.

"Are you sure that it's just because of the deal and not because you fall in love with your soon to be husband?" Gwen sprayed her hair and same with Abegail.

"Sissy you're starting again I told you I'm not." Abegail groaned.

"Why can't you just admit it and stop being the denial Queen?" Gwen pushed Abegail's shoulder a little.

"I can't fall in love with him because he doesn't like me and besides he's dating his secretary." Abegail recalls the incident at the office.

"You can't be so sure of that what if that woman is just messing with you?" Gwen gave her opinion again.

"I already thought about that but when Ivan defended her over me I knew that they are somewhat in relationship." Abegail tied her hair to the side and started braiding it in fish tail.

"What if he just did it because he knows all his employees especially if his secretary is working for him for quite a while." Gwen pointed out.

"You do have a point but maybe he is really serious to that woman." Abegail continued braiding her hair.

"I know this is out of the the line but what did you feel when Ryan kissed you?" Gwen took the curling iron and did her hair.

"Please don't remind me that I felt I kissed my own brother." Abegail gave a disapproving guise.

"How about with Ivan or Wesley sorry I just want to know it?" Gwen inquired for her own conclusion.

"With Wesley it felt like I'm being on my comfort zone like friends but with Ivan it's different I felt alive and everything stops like--- magic." Abegail slowly realized her words.

"You sound like a love sick puppy." Gwen laughed gently.

"Oh my God. I'm... I'm in love with him." Abegail went wide eyes.

"Thank FUCKING God you realized it! Now you'll marry for the man you love!" Gwen squealed while hugging her friend.

"I don't understand when and how did it happen." Abegail is still at daze.