PROLOGUE

Ten Years Ago...

Clarise Abegail is the only daughter and heir of Adam and Claire who owned chains of resorts in the Philippines. Most of her life was spent through endless interviews, smiling in front of flashing cameras here and there and making her personal life close to impossible.

Now that she finally completed her High school Clarise wanted a changed of scenery. She's thrilled that her future will be as exciting as this day but then she hasn't told her parents about her decision. She just hoped that she will be able to convince them since it has been her desire to do.

"Congratulations baby girl!" Her dad welcomed her as soon as she stepped out of the stage.

Abegail got her oval facial structure with a cleft chin from Adam while and the rest of the genes were from Claire. She has wavy brunette hair just above her shoulder; brown almond eyes with thick lashes; a Grecian nose that drops straight down from the forehead and a full lip. Her skin is white but not pale and she stands about 5 inches and 7 feet.

"We're so proud of you!" Her mom hugs her.

Her parents met in Chicago where her father spends his one month holiday in Chicago with friends while her mother with her parents. They bumped into each other's shoulder at the alley of the hotel and became friends quickly. Since then they started communicating through letters and after one year her father decided to come to Arizona where her mother is living with her parents. Her father directly seeks permission to her mother's parents to marry their daughter. A year later Abegail was born they returned to the Philippines to take over the family business including all the assets and wealth to their only son.

At the age of 23, her father turn out to be the youngest entrepreneur in Philippines while her Mom Claire at 21 was an Interior Designer but even how busy their schedules are they still managed to spend time with their daughter.

"Thanks Dad, Mom." Abegail hugged her parents.

"Let's go home so we can celebrate I bet Jena has prepared all your favourite food Hija (daughter)." Lucy walks ahead of them to their car.

As soon as they got home Abegail was surprised to see some of her distant cousins and relatives and few friends that she gets along with. They gave her a bear hug and give her presents as soon as she got in that she didn't even have time to put her things down. The guests enjoy the food that is being catered by the best caterer in the city; others were listening or dancing to the disco mobile set up at nearby the pool while others were plainly sitting on their seats talking. All in all it was a great night that Abegail enjoyed.

Their Mansion is an exquisite Contemporary design with a living area of 21,700 square feet; a centralized airconditioned; one master suite and spacious ensuite, three guest bedrooms and five bedrooms with own toilets and baths; gourmet kitchen and one big swimming pool located at the side yard; three garages and a spacious main gate where there are two standby by securities.

"I hope you enjoy the party baby girl." Her dad was behind her as soon as she closed the main door of their house.

"Dad, of couse thank you I wasn't really expecting that." Abegail's heart beat went back to normal speed.

"What exactly you didn't expect the party or me?" Adam saw she almost jumped in fear.

"The party because I thought it's just a simple family dinner." Abegail is holding her chest.

"You are our only daughter and you deserve the best. Do you really think I'll settle for a normal celebration?" Her dad statement makes Abegail shook her head and is now relax.