Chapter Sixteen

Following morning Ivan got a call from his mother that his siblings are coming and he will be the one to pick them up. He obliged since it's been six months since he last saw them and they need a lot of catching up to do. Two minutes top Ivan is already at the waiting bay of the airport and saw his siblings.

"Kuya (Brother)!!" Leila and Ian screamed over him.

Ivan easily recognized Leila's new hair since she dyed her shoulder length straight black hair to medium Auburn and her height is 5 feet 9 inches is towering the crowd while Ian at his 5 feet and 11 inches.

"Lei! Ian! I missed you guys!" Ivan ruffled Leila's hair and did a bro handshake to Ian.

"Kuya, not my hair please." Leila tried to get away from Ivan's hand but it was too late.

"I know. How is the flight?" Ivan just gave a sassy smile to his sister.

"I missed you Kuya. The flight is okay but Kuya Ian keeps bugging me the whole flight." Leila complained like a kid to his older brother as always.

"That's how your Kuya Ian shows he missed you." Ivan took her luggage.

"I even waited three hours at JFK Airport for you so we can take the flight together yet you've been complaining." Ian protested.

"Break it up we need to go home before rush hour started." Ivan takes charge like a big brother as always.

"Can you wait me at the VIP exit? I need to use the washroom." Leila suggested.

"Go but make it fast." Ivan let her go and Leila was close to running to her destination.

"So how is your business conference in California Ian?" Ivan focuses on his brother.

"I just closed the deal with the investors and we will start with the new project soon." Ian proudly announced.

"Great another milestone for the Mortiz's!" Ivan tapped his brother's shoulder.

"Actually I thought I won't get that since we had a problem with one of the investor so I had to personally meet and convince him since he's not in California that time." Ian briefed his brother like he always does.

"But you managed it so Congrats bro! You are one of the youngest Entrepreneurs next to me now." Ivan nevertheless is still proud of his brother's achievement.

"Thanks I got it from you so how is your bank doing?" Ian claimed to his brother.

"I hit the second spot of the largest bank nationwide and our target is to be on top by the end of this year." Ivan relay his plans in exchanged.

"Wow! You're really unstoppable Kuya." Ian commented.

"Look who's talking you're doing great with the hotel business too." Ivan countered happily.

"You're my idol when it comes to business and women. You should have seen them swooning over me too." Ian and his boyish attitude Ivan thought.

"Just be careful you're only 27 and I don't want to be a Tito soon or in the near future not even going to the hospital with you again just because one of them claimed that you impregnated them." Ivan reminded him their secrets.

It was just few months ago when Ian confessed what his problem was. That day they took the girl to the hospital and Ivan was the one who demands to get a paternity test in exchanged of giving her a fair amount. After two weeks it was proven that the girl has a polycystic syndrome that caused the delay of her priod. The brothers were more than relieved by that statement and they ended up going to the bar to celebrate Ian's freedom again.