chapter 9

...well, I've known him for a while, he's the only person who's nice to me, my only.. friend? nothing would go wrong right? i looked at him

"what?" he asked confused

"eehhh.. there's quite a story, don't bother"

"nah its fine spill"

"but-"

"tell or extra homework today"

"i- wow fuck you"

he smiled sarcastically

"fine, but dont tell anyone, okay?"

"are you like a serial killer or something"

"what no- do you wanna know or not?"

"i do-"

"then shut up"

he nodded

"so, basically i saw hyunjin-"

"hyunjin?"

"the 'guy' " i pointed towards hyunjin

"oh the asshole"

i glared at him
"whatever, so hyunjin, i met him about.. 4 years ago i think?"

"wh-"

"shh, so the first time i saw him was apparently in a party, all of the big korean companies were invited, and so were we, since there were alot of adult stuff going on, and me and hyunjin were only 13, we were told to go sit in another room with a few more kids who were all mostly toddlers. However, the first time i saw him, i felt my heart getting faster, i couldn't keep my eyes away--"

"weren't you 13-"

"shut the fuck up people get crushes at 11 you dumb dumb"

"yea yea continue"

"anyways, i had this urge to talk to him, so i did, i went ahead and said hi, tried making a conversation and he seemed fine with it, so we talked for a bit, then a little more, and some m-"

"then you woke up next to him?"

"WHAT NO-"

he cracked up, i just looked at him in annoyance

"we just talked, and before i would leave i somehow managed to get his number"

"somehow?"

"no i didnt creep his phone i asked for his number"

"oh okay"

"did you really think i would- well anyways, after that we became kinda good.. friends? atleast I thought so, i texted him everyday, our companies were getting closer too, but he used to hate his parents and still does, they're just ruthless people who only care for money, if anything he was very very close to his grandmother, as she was the only one who was nice and sweet to him in his family. so timeskip a year passed like that, we both turned 14, and i ended up liking him, it was i don't remember what time of the year, but i do know it was a winter night, and the night i decided to finally confess my feelings, but it had to mess up. I was on my way to his house with some flowers, i didn't care if i was i gonna get rejected, i just wanted to tell him and let him know, but the moment i got there, i heard screaming and crying, and it was none other than hyunjin, i got really worried so i quickly got in, he was crying terribly.. i rushed to him just to see his dead grandmother infront of him, yes. she passed out that night. the only person hyunjin adored in that hell of a house left him. my throat got sore immediately, i was so confused and hurt seeing hyunjin like that, my heart broke, i tried my best comforting but it was obvious that it couldn't be helped. I got back home and told mom everything, she then called his parents and they had a long talk and i was already asleep, the next morning i woke up my mom told me to quickly get ready as we were going somewhere, it was a meeting or something, with the hwang family, and hyunjin was there too obviously, we were sent out to another room as for being 'minors' again, i saw hyunjin and he just looked so-.. not hyunjin-like. I didnt really bother him and let him have his space, a few moments later we left the place, as soon as i got home my mom told me that they made a uh.. deal..? kinda thing- something like that, and long story short it was that when both me and hyunjin turn 28 we would get married and both our companies would merge, so-"