chapter 46

y/n pov

i stared at my phone and the text, who the hell could this be? when i didn't say anything for a while, they sent me another picture of me from yesterday, how long have this been going on for? my hands started shaking and i quickly clicked out of it.

before i could process anything else there was a knock on the door, when i out to see who it was, i saw mom. i put myself together as i went down to greet her, "oh my god i'm so sorry" she said as she pulled me into a hug, i hugged her back while trying calm myself down. "i missed you so much, but i bought so many things!! i also have this whole weekend off before i need to go back to work, we're gonna have all the fun in the world!" she said excited as she pulled away from the hug, and i really don't want to kill the mood by bringing the whole stalking situation up. it'll probably be over soon.

i smiled as real as i could, "this is perfect timing, i just bought a bag for you today"

she smiled wider and we went inside, the rest of my time was spent in her showing me everything she bought for me. it did help me calm down by alot, but as soon as we were done and i went back into my room, it started going around my brain again.

i started to think of everyone who this could be, hyunjin's dad? sung hee?? i don't know if i should tell this to hyunjin even. i opened the chat and took a breath, then started typing. the more i avoid it the more they'll scare me.

"i'm asking it again, who is this?"

i pressed send and waited anxiously for a answer, but unlike previous times the three dots showed up instantly.

"We'll meet again soon, I promise :)"

again..? is this someone from school? this is so weird. i dont know what to reply with. i dont think they're gonna tell me who they are so its no use asking.

"fuck off" i texted back and blocked the number.

its okay. i just need to make sure they don't think i'm scared or weak. i threw my phone on my bed and decided to get a warm shower before going to bed.

when i returned i saw two new texts from yet another unknown number, this is pissing me off now.

"Stop blocking me baby :("

"You're hurting me."

baby my ass. how many numbers do they have even? is that even possible?? i'm so annoyed. "stop this. if i get one more fucking text i'm going to report you to the police." i texted back, i dont even care who it is anymore, i just want it to stop.

they texted back with a ":(" and i didn't bother replying anymore as i blocked that number as well. 

-

"are you sure you'll be fine?" mom asked for like the 20th time now, "yes mom, its just a little school camp." i replied as i put my bag over my shoulders. its time for the camp already, and i won't say i'm excited for it, but its something i guess.

me and mom spent the last weekend together and it was amazing, the stalker person went quite and stopped with their bullshit so i didn't bother telling anyone about it. it was probably a middleschool boy who got bored or scared of being reported to the police.

"if you need anything just give me a call and i'll send it over to you" mom added and i nodded as i stepped out of my room and walked downstairs where hyunjin waited for me. i dont know why but we still are partners for the camp, so we decided to leave for the bus together. moreover me and hyunjin have been doing alot better since before, he still annoyes me up to the core sometimes but oh well.