chapter 14

y/n pov

ugh, how do i tell mom everything that happened. is she going to be disappointed at me..? i mean- yeah ofcourse. ugh

"cant wait to see you again!"

i texted back, oh my gosh this is too stressing, what am i gonna do.. well for now imma just

-
"hello? y/n?"

"hey seungmin, are you still at work?" yeah, i called seungmin-

"yea why?"

"oh nothing i was just uh.. bored."

"ah, are you sure its just that?"

i hum

"well soo i don't know you can come see me if you want" he said, maybe i shouldn't have called him when i have like nothing to say

"i would but im just too lazy right now" i said, should i just tell him?

probably

"oh also,"

"yeah?"

"so.. mom texted me saying she'll be back soon"

"oh nice"

"yeah well- i have no idea how to tell her about this whole- hyunjin situation." i sighed

"you dont need to freak out, just tell her you changed your mind and you want to cancel the deal"

"yea but obviously she'll ask 'why', and like i dont know, she obviously wouldn't be mad at me, but she may be, as i never told her how hyunjin eh- treated me"

"ohh, hmm.. well it'll be okay dont worry, I'm pretty sure if you try to talk to her she'll definitely understand why"

"mhm.. im just- scared i guess, i dont even know for what. ugh."

"hey look, its okay you know? you have nothing to do with hyunjin anymore, all you need to do is tell your mom about everything that happened, because you made the right decision! and even she gets a little mad, its alright, she WILL eventually comfort you, and make sure to do what she needs to, so dont worry about it alot, just tell her when you're ready after shes back"

"yeah- well.. thanks seungmin, you always make me feel better, i really appreciate it"

"anytime! sorry to switch topics but are you coming to school tomorrow?"

"ehhh- i dont really know, i dont feel like going or facing anyone there at all"

"its okay you'll be fine, plus I'll be there too'

"yea but we arent always together"

"you have to go one day or the other right? and trust me anyone wont really bother you, and if they do, be the y/n you are and stand up for yourself"

"well.. still-"

"please?"

aish

"fine, ill go"

"yay" he cheered, it made me smile a bit

"okay well sorry to waste your time, you can hang up if you want now"

"no no its fine don't worry i was bored anyw- oh- ill call you in a bit"

"what??"

and then he hung up, what happened all of a sudden- welp, I'll just wait i guess

then i got a notification, it was my google assistant reminding me that its hyunjin's birthday in 2 weeks, why did i even set a reminder 2 whole weeks ago.