chapter 20

y/n pov

"AAAAHH" hyunjin screamed like a kid the moment lights turned off, "what the hell-" I said as i backed off from him freaking out like crazy.

"wE shOULD GET OUT OF HERE-" He held my hand and started walking towards the door dragging me behind.

"hyunjin st-"

"AH-" he suddenly stopped after his head hit something, "WHO IS IT-" He started slamming the thing ahead of him, it was most probably a book shelf or something.

"HYUNJIN STOP IT! ITS GODDAMN SHELF"

"Oh- LETS GET OUT" as he started dragging randomly again, but I snatched my hand back to myself, "call your fucking parents and stop acting like a kid."

"right- mom- MY PHONE-" he checked his pockets "I dont think I bought it AAAHH" and yelled again because of some bug flying around

"MY EARS- SHUT UP WILL YOU?!"

"GET AWAY FROM ME" As he randomly started moving his hand here and there in the air trying to get rid of the bug

I took out a deep sigh, then started to walk towards one of the windows in the library, the only place a little bit of light came from.

Hyunjin suddenly came from behind and held my hand and started walking with me

"w-what-" i got startled and and took my hand away from his,

"w-we should be together i-its not safe" as he held my hand again.

"aish such a kid" i rolled my eyes

we walked there holding hands, i know he's just scared but- no shut up y/n

After following the light, I looked down the window, it was all glass and the Library was on the 4th floor so we couldn't just yell our lungs out and expect anyone to hear us

"yep, we're doomed-"

"what?? we need to get out-"

"sure go ahead"

He looked at me blankly, then looked around, then looked back at me,

"you're scared aren't you?" i asked him

"n-" just then a book from one of the shelves fell down, hyunjin screamed and suddenly hugged me

"WHAT-"

"WE'RE GONNA DIE"

"no we're not" I tried pushing him away, but he hugged tighter.

"get away I cant breath-" but he still kept holding, this kinda reminded me of how a few years back there was another black out when we were both at my house.. and how he hugged me because he was scared.

"you're such a baby" he didn't say anything, I could tell he was embarrassed as hell but too scared to let go.

aish I shoulnt even be nice to him, he'd literally throw me off if it was me hugging him like this..

"enough" As I pushed him away, and walked towards the window sill which was big enough for both of us to sit there.

Hyunjin sat on the other side facing me, "what noise do you think it was?-" he asked looking at the place the sound came from

"probably some book-" actually tho.. I looked at his face and he looked hella scared, i may or may not have a plan..

"Hmm.. maybe... MAYBE there's someone else here with us"

"what-"

"You know how in horror movies it all always starts with small noises here and there and then... also schools are already pretty scary of a place! imagine if tomorrow you see I'm not with you here.. and then you find out that I never came here, I was in my house sleepi-" Then I looked at his face, he literally looked like a kid who watched a horror movie or something, I couldn't hold my laugh anymore so I giggled.