chapter 36

no ones pov

hyunjin went after them slowly, he knew y/n would be mad at him. but he didn't have any guilt, for him he did nothing wrong. she warned him about school, she never mentioned she would be bringing seungmin over.

he stopped at the door after y/n and seungmin left, because he didn't feel like following them out. he heard seungmin yell and peeked out a little, but quickly went back in when he saw him walk away, expecting y/n to come back.

a few minutes pass, and she never returns, as much as he wanted to ignore it, he couldnt. he opened the door and and peaked his head out to look for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. all he saw was the rain pouring down. he took a look back into the house and saw y/n's shoes, realising she didn't even put them on when she left. he quickly grabbed a plastic bag and put her shoes in them, then walked out.

as he took a few steps he noticed it was raining hard and it probably wasn't stopping anytime soon, so he thought it would be better if he took a umbrella with him. as he was about to go back into the house, he saw someone walk towards the door, seungmin.

he quickly walked to him instead of going back in. "where is she?" he asked, glaring at seungmin already.

"she isn't picking up my calls, is she not home?" seungmin worriedly asked instead

hyunjin sighed deeply, "if anything happens." he said, he didn't even need to complete the sentence, the look he gave seungmin said alot.

they both quickly rushed out in different ways trying to look for y/n, the first place seungmin decided to go was the rooftop building. and he got even more worried when he found it empty.

hyunjin continued to look here and there nearby, half an hour passed and he couldn't take it anymore. he took out his phone and started texting and calling y/n like crazy, but she wasn't answering to anything. he didn't know why he was looking for her so desperately, he didn't even know why he was getting so worried in the first place. he just was. and the only priority to him right now was to find her.

a whole hour passed, and he was pretty far away from her place, constantly calling her every ten minutes.

the rain almost stopped when he reached a park, and he was about to get out when he noticed someone sitting on a bench holding a umbrella. he tensely walked closer, now to finally realise it was y/n as she stood up and turned.

he sighed in relief, and called her again before finally walking up to her.

y/n pov

"hyunjin? what are you doing here?" i asked confused

"what do you think? do you know what time it is??"

i slowly took out my phone and looked at the time, "uh.. its 10 something.. did something happen?" i asked in low and even more confused voice. then it hit me. "have you been looking for me?" i asked him again

he sighed, his face clearly shows how worried he was. dont tell me thats why i have so many calls from him and seungmin.

he was about to say something when he noticed me fidgeting my toes, because they were cold. i walked in the rain with just socks on for a whole hour. he started walking towards me, i was about to take a step back but he suddenly got down as he took out a pair of shoes from the plastic bag he was holding, my shoes.

"put them on, its cold" he said as he laid my shoes infront of me. "have you looked at yourself? you're all soaked" i muttered back as took my socks off and put on my shoes. so he had time to get a plastic bag for my shoes but not a umbrella for himself