chapter 31

no ones pov 

he was just about to call her name so they could go in together, but he stopped in his words when he saw her call for another guy who was waiting for her inside the cafe.

his steps got slower, he first wanted to brush it off by thinking it could be her friend but as he almost reached the edge of the road, he saw her her peck him on the lips.

now, he stopped. he was shocked, and kind of heartbroken. moreover, he had started remembering how y/n already made him aware of this happening a while back, and all he did was disrespect her.

he started having so many thoughts, all over again. his brain spaced out, so much that he hadn't noticed the signal already turned green.

a loud horn made by a car dashing towards him bought him back to his senses, the road got busy so the car didnt had any chances to switch sides.

before hyunjin could act on his own, someone dragged him away from standing on the edge of the road to the sidewalk.

"do you have any plans to die or something?!"

he turned his head and saw y/n, whom he didnt want to face. he just stared at her blankly.

"what?" y/n questioned, he slightly shook his head and looked back at the cafe, y/n tried to see what he was looking at, then she noticed sung hee as well.

yn pov

"about time" i said looking at them standing outside the cafe

hyunjin didnt say anything and turned to walk the other way, but i stopped him.

"arent you even gonna confront her? she just got caught red handed, common man dont be such a loser" i said as i dragged him towards them

"hey two faced bitch" i called out to her from behind just as she was about to enter the cafe, she turned back and looked at me annoyed, but her face dropped as she saw hyunjin, i smirked.

"o-oh hyu- i mean oppa--"

he looked at her with resentment in his eyes, "if you wanted money you couldv'e just told me."

"i-its not that-" she turned her head and glared at me, i smiled at her pleasantly

"we're just friends" the guy added to cover up

"then why would she kiss you?" he said and glared at him

sung hee looked at hyunjin in shock for a split second, then looked down as she had nothing to say in her defense anymore.

hyunjin just shook his head and walked away. 

"you always have to ruin everything dont you?" she muttered looking at me

i chuckled sarcastically, "and what were you expecting? acting all a princess and cant even handle your little daddy. thats the loser you are" i said lastly and left her fuming there

"welc- oh youre here" seungmin said as he smiled at me when i got in, i smiled back

"so this is where youre working now? this early?" i asked him as i reached the counter he was standing on.