chapter 26

y/n pov

"did she just go inside the boys bathroom?!?! what is wrong with her." i started talking to myself while standing there in disbelief, oh- what if she was in hurry and got into the wrong one- honestly though, do i care?

....yeah-

i followed her, and stood at the door trying to sneak in but couldn't see anything, so i placed my head facing sideways on the door trying to hear what was happening inside, but all i could hear were stuffed whispers, which were somewhat understandable.

"why are you here??" i think that was sung hee, i dont think anyone's voice could be more annoying than hers.

"i just wanted to see you" another man said, okay now what-

"you know he's in this school aswell right?"

"who cares"

oh my hell what is happening i wanna step in so bad

"shut up, if i get caught we'll be in big trouble so stop showing up in my school"

oh. so let me guess.. its the same man from earlier? and they're just using hyunjin for money so i guess- yeah its definitely him.

to think of it.. if i get in right now and expose them that would be so fun—

"what on earth are you doing??" someone suddenly said, standing behind me

"OH MY WHO TH-" i jumped back too see.. seungmin, of course. i sighed.

"you realise this is a boys bathroom right?"

"BUT SHES IN-" he took my wrist and started dragging me out of there before i could do or say anything else, "people are looking at you as if you're some creep. aish why are you like this" he said while dragging me behind.

"CREEP? ME?? EXCUSE ME. SO SHE CAN GET INTO A BOYS BATHROOM AND NO ONE NOTICES AND WHEN I JUST TRY TO-"

"just forget it and go to our classes"

"you- ACTUALLY ANSWER ME FIRST" as i went ahead and stood infront of him, preventing him from walking further, "where have you been and why aren't you answering my calls??" i asked him.

"oh- you called? i actually forgot my phone and realised halfway so i decided to get it back but then realised I'll be late so i just came without it-"

"wow um.."

"yeah now lets go before we both get late"

"okayy" and then we both went into our classes.
-
as i got in our first class, i saw people gathered up in groups, talking about something. i was curious but.. i didn't really have any friends or know who to go to so. i just started walking to my seat while ignoring them.

"HEY!!" someone called me from behind, i looked back and saw it was that girl from earlier, who i told to cover mine and hyunjin's rumour so it wont get to teachers

"oh its you-"

"yes!! i did your work did you notice yet?"