Chapter Three✨

A/N An update and do vote 🧸

"It's gonna be just a one night stand, I promise you"

Rosie convinces Lisa again as she drags her secretary by the arm strongly and pins the Thai against the wall.

They are still in the office and the door is unlocked. Any creatures can walk on them now if they want to and Lisa figures out that it won't be pretty.

Especially when you're the nation's best secretary. No drama. No gossip. Just you doing your own fucking job excellently.

"There's a reason why I always say sex isn't my thing" Lisa pushes the wild CEO away, fixing the way the black tie is curled around her crispy collar and removing a single lint from her shoulder when she notices it.

Rosie swears that she has never been so sexually frustrated until just now when Lisa pushed her away and decide that they should talk instead of having hot office sex.

"I don't see any reason why you can't"

The blonde grunts as she runs her fingers through her silky blonde flock. "You're so damn good looking and I'm sure you would want to use your genes to multiply someday in the future"

"There you go"

A small signature smirk of the ever cocky secretary appears across her face and Rosie feels like smacking the shit outta her.

How can she be so calm in resisting her? Nobody has ever denied the Park charm before.

But come to think about it again, since she has never done it with anyone either, she wants her first time to be with someone she can trust to be with, someone that she is so accustomed to and Lisa fits into the fucking list as no one else will.

"You said the keyword yourself, Park. Someday in the future"

"Fuck the future, Manoban. Live in the present"

The ceo argues pathetically as she tries to corner the secretary and pulls her into a kiss. But Lisa has been in this type of situation more often than ever so she knows exactly what to do.

She dodges the ceo and drags her back by the ear to sit on her leathered chair. "You're the damn CEO, Park. Act like it!"

"That's why I'm ordering you to sleep with me!" the blonde retorts. "I'm the goddamn CEO, Manoban"

"Sure you are" Lisa replies, totally amused by the turn of the event. "Just not in my pants, sweetie"

"YAH, LALISA!"

Rosie whines as Lisa shakes her head, stifling her own laughter as she heads towards her own secretary office that is opposite from Rosie's own.

***

"I'm so mad at her"

Rosie states, gulping down another show of tequila down her throat. Next to her, Jennie and Jisoo; her best friends just sit there to gaze.