Chapter Seven ✨

A/N 25 votes to unlock next chapter

A/N 25 votes to unlock next chapter. 😂😂😂

Rosie is not in a good mood. When she's not in a good mood, she will snap and it includes everyone which Lisa, although has grown accustomed to every shade of the said president still finds it hard to understand her.

Right now, she sits in her own office next to Rosie, her eyes busy scanning the screen of her Macbook air and taking notes on which task is important than the other when suddenly a yell from next room which undoubtedly belongs to Rosie's echoes through the floor.

She cranes her neck to peek at the opening of her room which she has never closed because she fears she wouldn't hear Rosie if she calls her and sees a very frustrating Nayeon slams herself against the black chair behind her desk.

Frowning, she stands up and smooths the wrinkles on her perfectly pressed, slim fit blue sky shirt that is tucked securely into her black pants. "What's wrong?" the handsome secretary says, arching one of her eyebrows high.

Nayeon sighs frustratedly. "I don't know what's wrong with the bitch. But she keeps stressing the fuck outta me!"

"What's wrong?" Lisa asks again delicately as she studies Nayeon's feature. The junior secretary pouts before crossing her arms. "She's been mad about something. I am not sure I know what it's about she's mad and she's venting her anger on everyone else like always"

"I'll talk to Rosie"

Lisa says as she leaves the junior secretary's desk and walks gracefully into Rosie's office. The blonde looks at her with a frustrated face. "I am fine" she lies but Lisa sees right through her. "Yes you are and my name is Jennifer"

"Shut up. You said you won't be an asshole as long as the arrangement is still on"

"And you have to be quiet because we also promised nobody will ever know about it"

"I can't help it" the CEO yells after a second. Lisa stares at her, completely uninterested to give in to Rosie's childish whim. "You can't play the good guy card here, Lisa. Not after what you did this morning"

The statement obviously makes the secretary wonder for a second. "I don't understand" she says as she looks at Rosie. Thoughts start to swirl inside her mind about what the blonde CEO might be talking about.

Until she reaches the newest memory about the meeting with the financial wing this morning where Tzuyu Chou, one of Jennie's important workers for the department flirted with Lisa unconsciously.

"Oh" Lisa's lip form a letter O while she is still looking at her superior, one hand gets into the pocket of her pants as she speaks. "Rosie, that's just harmless. You, above all people know that's how people are with me"

"AND MAYBE THAT'S WHY I HATE IT?"

The blonde asks angrily and Lisa shakes her head as she walks out of Rosie's room and looks at both her junior secretaries.