Chapter Ninety One 💥

Rosie's pov

Rosie's pov

I stand at the funeral, wearing all in black. My kids are standing next and before me; my arms being the only thing to keep them in place.

My legs are hurting, probably from all the standing that I have been doing and I can feel my parent staring at me with their eyes narrowed from my peripheral vision.

My big sister finally steps forward, she wears black as well and her hands are clasped on the front part of her body as she hangs her head low, looking as if she is praying. 

"I'm so sorry for your lost" 

She finally says once she lifts her eyes off the ground and tilts her head carefully to stare at my side profile. But my gaze never leaves the coffin that is lowered into the ground.

It's been only a brief short moment of us together and now that she is gone, I guess what's left behind is void. A void that will never be filled. 

Lisa's dad stands tall next to the spot. His eyes are fixed on the brown coffin as well before he notices me looking at him for one second. A sad smile pops on his face before we both stare at the coffin again. 

I don't know how to comfort him for his lost. 

I don't know how to tell the girls how it happened.

But we are at lost today. We obviously are. 

💥💥💥