Chapter Eleven ✨

"Lisa, I think you need to make a stop again

"Lisa, I think you need to make a stop again. I need to pee"

The blonde CEO says as she looks at her secretary who is apparently driving the sleek looking, blue emozione Maserati on the freeway.

They are currently heading out of Seoul and towards Busan because Rosie feels like eating nice food and apparently she argues that they exist only in the southeast city.

Sighing, Lisa frowns her eyebrows together. "Again? Rosie, with all due respect, we aren't far away from Seoul yet because you keep insisting we make a toilet stop every fifteen minutes.

"Geez, what to do? I really need to pee or would you rather I pee inside this car?"

The ceo asks and Lisa just shakes her head in return as she grumbles. She eyes the side mirror and makes sure she lowers the speed as she steers the monster into the left exit where an old gas station awaits.

"I'll wait in the car" Lisa utters but Rosie gives her an incredulous look. "Nope, that ain't happening" she says firmly as she crosses her arms. "You're going to get into the toilet with me because I'm scared if there's something behind the door"

"Rosie, grow up. Even if there's a flying cockroach, it's not going to hit you! Just wrap your business and walk away. It's as easy as that"

"It's definitely not easy" the CEO groans as she walks out of the car and pulls Lisa's arm to follow her.

"Especially that stupid flying cockroach part. You know I've been traumatized by that stupid thing!"

"You're overreacting" Lisa points out. "How are you supposed to raise a baby if you're this clingy?"

"And why shouldn't I? All I know is that when the baby is here, you are going to help me managing her"

"Her?" The secretary scrunches her face up. "You really think we can decide on the gender?"

"Yup" Rosie says back nonchalantly as she pushes Lisa inside the toilet. "And if you dare to give me other than that, you're getting the couch"

"We are not even in a relationship!"

Lisa runs her hand through her dark, thick hair. Her feet shuffle right and left before she pauses and narrows her eyes at her superior.

"And here you are threatening to banish me to the couch just because if I give you something else that what you have asked"

"Please, I can't see myself with a boy" the ceo giggles as she pinches Lisa's cheeks. "Even as cute as he might be. It's always just a girl for me, Lisa"

"And why is that?"

"Because" Rosie wraps her hands around Lisa's neck and brushes her thumb against the raw skin there. "I need someone who either looks like me or you to annoy the shit out of her. And it would be fun!"