《18》

'Adi reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When anyone amongst you takes an oath, but he finds (something) better than that he should expiate (the breaking of the oath), and do that which is better. Book 15, Number 4059: This hadith is reported on the authority of Adi b.

Haider.....?" Waqaur murmured amd glared him. Juweria quickly hided her face with her soft palms. Embarrassed and Jungshooked!!

Waqaur got up glaring at him, who was now gulping nervously and scratching the nape of his neck. Giving a nervous smile. Haider surrendered his hands up in air.

Waqaur looked at him with more anger.

" HOW DID YOU ENDED UP HERE? CARE TO EXPLAIN HAIDER MIR ABEDIN?!" Waqaur said gritting his teeths. Trying hard to control his anger.

Haider quickly nodded in no and jumping down to his feets, " galti ho gyi bhai.... meri koi galti nhi h!!! Me bss confuse ho gya tha! .... teri or Maha ki Windows ek jesi hena bhar se!!" Haider spatted out hurriedly. Coz he knew his best friend will punch him in any coming seconds.

Waqaur's eyes widened at his words.

" tuje or Maha ki shadi hi nhi hone dena h mene!! Tu ruk abhi sabko batata hu!!" Waqaur said dragging him by his wrist.

Haider went white due to sudden shock!! This man have an audacity to make Haider Mir Abedin sweat!!

" Waqaur, yrr meri koi galti nhi h.... me toh bss kuch important discussion karne ayaa tha sachii... teri nayi naweli shadi ki qasam!!" Haider quickly said whatever came in his mind.

Juweria, who was embarrassed and feeling guilty now quickly jumped out of duvet and throwed a pilloat Haider's face and said, " Dare!!! Dare you .... bhai.. agar aone meri shadi ki qasam khayi... Waqaur ap jaye or sabko inki ye kali kartut bataye !!" Juweria said angrily like and angry kitten.

Haider's eyes widened.

He whined, " Khuda kha khoof karo... you both got married right??? Muje kyu singke marna chahte ho!!! Am i giving competition to Salman Khan?? " he said looking at them with puppy eyes.

Juweria and Waqaur exchange looks .

2 minutes silence.

And they both bursted like hyenas.

Haider looked at them as them 2 horns were grown at their head. He huffed and sat on the edge of bed.

" Sorry bhai... hum bss mazak karr rahe the!" Juweria said giving the list of things that Maha decided like decoration and etc on her engagement.

Haider glared them and took it.

Waqaur said, " ab toh wapas jaa raha h apne pairo pe sahi salamat agar dubara ye harqat huyi na toh ambulance me jayega!"

To which Haider rolled his eyes and said, " tum dono bhen bhai .... aesa karo muje maarr hi do!! Teir bhen ki baat na manu toh wo naraz ho jati h or kehti h Waqaur bhai se pitawaongi! Or uska bhai kehta h ambulance me bhejge muje!...  dude do one thing,... book a ward for in the hospital permanently!" He said and jumped off the window and yelled.

" allah! My butt!" Saying this he quickly stepped out of Khan Residence.

Before anyone catches him and do a dhobi pachad!!

Waqaur and Juweria again laughed at him.

----

Fajr azaan was held. And like every singke day Waqaur dragged the two half dead bodies to masjid. While Zaroon bumped to electricity pole, many times and said, " hum kya bijli villa me aa gye h kya jo itne sare poles h yha!"

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें