Chapter 1

She get shoved through the doors of the newsboys lodging house by her aggressive and abusive parents.It's late at night, early hours of the morning.They have a tight grip on the collar of her shirt while pushing her infornt of them and walking in, she's tripping over there feet by how fast they are walking over to the front counter.Kloppman immediately looks up from his book by the angry presence of her parents,"How may I help you two-...three today?"he says nearly missing her. "Hi we're dropping our daughter here." They say looking down at her, Suddenly all eyes fall on her, she stands there with her head hung down avoiding eye contact.Kloppman looks at them all confused,"but ah...she's a goirl." Her parents look at him with hell in there eyes until her father walks up abit closer to the counter. He reached in his pocket and takes out lots of dollar notes,"I'll pay ya." He's says waving notes in the air to get kloppmans attention. Kloppman looks at the money trying to act as if he's seen someone ever wave that much infornt of him...and it could all be his, all he had to do was let some girl into the lodging house. He quickly replied with a "yes!...uh..I mean..sure." Her father handed him the money and he took it with not a single hesitation. Her mother let go of her shirt in relive as they quickly walked away. "Wait..." Kloppman said, they turned around confused "she ain't got no bags...belongings?" He said. "No she didn't have enough time she was busy with chores." Her mother added on giving her and Kloppman a death stare "Make sure she stays here" Her father added on. "Why you coming back..?" Kloppman said, "No absolutely not, we just want to make sure she doesn't get sent anywhere else, she doesn't deserve anywhere else...ALRIGHT!". Yes ma'am of course ma'am. "Well I'm glad we got that sorted, well we must get on our way" Her father said with no shame as he grinned. She watched them leave as so did Kloppman, I think we were both relived to have them gone. "Well whats your name girly..." he said trying to cheer her up."..Willow.." She softly replied with a shaky voice.

(Guys just to let yous know you can change the name to yours or even pretend your her.)