Chapter 14

Me and Mush agreed on buying less papes today so we have more time at Brooklyn. We walk through through busy streets of New York desperately calling headlines out in hope to attract some people to buying our papes, as we sold our last couple we head to Brooklyn talking laughing and flirting a bit too."Is at Spot" Mush says shocked I look and see Spot selling papes to people passing by "Uh we could go back and do something else.." I said looking at Mush "No were going to da beach ta have fun" He says giving me a reassuring smile "Oh alright" I replied. As we got closer to Spot I felt my hand accidentally touch Mush's hand my heart raced I could feel the warmth of his hand for some split seconds."Hey guys" Spot said smiling at us "Heya princess!" He says specifically smiling at me now "Hey Spot" Mush said I could tell he was annoyed "Where yas going aye?" He said grinning "To the beach" I said smiling at Mush but he didn't notice he was too busy giving Spot a angry glare "Soo...uh I think we best be heading en.." I say to Mush nudging his arm to snap him back to reality "Uh yeah, let's go den sunshine" He says looking down at me as we smiled at each other "Oh well maybe I'll see yous later en aye?" Spot says with a hint of slyness in his tone. As we walked away I felt mush holding onto my hand I looked up at him and gave him a smile which he returned,"There's the beach!" I say pointing excitedly."Come on en!" He says grabbing my hand now tightly as we both sprinting to the sand. I could hear the waves crashing against the shore, seagulls squawking and the sun shining beyond the ocean in front of us. "Wanna go for a swim?" Mush says while walking into the water he only walked to where the water was reaching his knees he obviously didn't want to ruin his clothes, I walked in after him as he held out his hand for me to take, I felt special as if I was the luckiest girl in the world, I knew I loved him..."The sun it's setting.." He said as we both admired the gorgeous colours it left in the sky,"I call you sunshine cause you brighten my mood and my day, you make me happy when I'm with you and I never want to not be around you.." He says looking at me with passion in his eyes "You seem to brighten up the world when I'm with you and your the only thing that's important to me now" He said looking deeply into my eyes. This was it. "When I'm around you I feel safe and happy for once in my life, I feel happy and it's all because of you.." I say looking up at him, I couldn't get enough of him "I'm glad you came into my life Willow" He said with a short smile "I am too.." I replied. We both stared into each other eyes before he gently put his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him I placed my arms around his neck and we both leaned in until I lips met each other's, I could taste a slight bit of strawberry left on his lips from earlier that morning. When we stop to catch out breathes I could hear him whisper "Your finally mine..." as he smiled to himself "Forever.." I said smiling "You'll always be my sun...my sunshine.." He said while kissing my forehead gently as if he put to much pressure on me I'd break into pieces. We both walked back to the lodging house that night and holding hands and smiling "I love you.." I said leaning my head on his shoulder "I love you too.." He replied leaning his head on mine...