Chapter 18

"Hey why don't ya come to da bar.." Racetrack said "Are ya stupid race!" Skittery shouted "Guys shut up"Mush yelled "Would yas all stap!" Jack said rolling his eyes,"I'm being nice" Racetrack says "She was out for nearly two weeks race why the hell would see being to go to a bar, she can't even walk right" Skittery says annoyed and angry "Guys! Shut it!!" Mush screamed "No he hinks I'm stupid!" Racetrack shoots back "Guys would yous stop!" I says annoyed. Everyone turns round and looks at you and could telly you were upset "Sorry race.." Skittery said frowning "Don't accept it.." Race says looking at him blankly "RACE!" Everyone shouts "Ok..Ok..fine, thanks for da apology Skittery" He says rolling his eyes. "Hey, give her peace and quite!" Jack demanded while walking out giving me one last smile, everyone followed Jack "Well, see ya later.." Mush says giving me a smile "Wait.." I says reaching out and grabbing his hand "Would ya mind to stay with me?" I say giving him some sort of puppy eyes "Of course sunshine.." He said with a smile. Me and Mush lay in my bed cuddling his hands were wrapped around me while mine were around his waist, he pulls me into him while I rest my face on his shoulder. I could tell Mush drifted of to sleep but I couldn't, I was scared, scared I wouldn't wake up again. A couple hours who by and everyone is sleeping in there beds now accept me I was terrified to close my eyes in case I never opened them again "Willow, why you still awake?" Mush whispered "Oh I, I can't get to sleep" I said while pulling away from him to see his face "Oh..well any reason why?" He said looking at me worried "I'm just scared...in case when I close my eyes I won't open them again" I says with tears forming in my eyes "You will wake up again" Mush replied comforting me "But how do you know-" I said.   "I promise you.." He said looking me in the eyes passionately "Ok.." I said while he pulls me close to him as we cuddle again. The next day Mush told me to try and stand and see if I feel ok, as I do I started to feel dizzy so I quickly sat back down "What's wrong?" Mush questioned "I started to feel dizzy sorry.." I replied with a sad look appearing on my face "Hey no need ta apologise...don't be silly..." He says smiling at me "I could stay here wit ya instead of selling papes, yano keep ya company" He said looking down at me as he stopped getting dressed "No it's fine you go sell papes" I says giving him a reassuring look "Ya sure now?.." He said giving me one last smile "Yeah I'm sure" I replied "Alright I'll see ya later den" He says walking away still buttoning his shirt. "Oh hey I'm Sarah" You hear a posh voice say you turn around to see a older looking girl with a sliver tray in her hands walking toward you "Oh hi, your David's sister right?" I says giving her a smile "Yeah.." She says nicely smiling "So how are you feeling" she said "Oh just a but dizzy when standing, but other than that great!" I say trying to stay positive "Well that's good to hear" She reply's "Well I made you some soup and cookies!" She says handing me a tray with a bowl of soup and a plate of many cookies on it. "Wow thank you, you really shouldn't have.!" I said looking at the delicious food "It was my pleasure!" She says smiling "Well I would stay but I really must be getting home, maybe I'll see you again later!" She says standing up "Yeah hopefully!" I say smiling as she gives me a quick hug before walking away. The day passes by and you can hear most of the newsies getting back "Hey Willow" You hear Boots say "Oh hey boots what's up?" You reply "Oh nuting much just self my first evar 100 papes!" He says proudly "Wow no way!" You reply excitedly "Yep!" He says "Well I gotta run but see ya later!" He replied while playfully running away. You take a quick nap, when you wake up you realise  wasn't back yet now there were the rest of your friends you wondered where they were.