Chapter 7

Willow's POV

After sitting talking and sharing laughs back and forth with the others me and mush made our way pack to the lodging house before it got too late. As we were passing through the big crowd again I saw someone familiar it's was that stupid Spot Conlon he gave me a blank look I couldn't tell if he was still mad at me, I looked at him quickly before looking away infornt of me. Spot never took his eyes of me and mush until we were out of his view, Spot made me feel scared and nervous just like the way my parents made me feel, I think it's was best to stay clear of Spot from now on he reminded me of my parents and I don't need more of that in my life now. "Hey!" I know that voice is familiar I turned round to see Racetrack running after us desperately gasping for air while leaning his hands on his knees,"D-do yas wanna b-bet...against ma" He says still trying to catch his breath. Me and Mush look at each other "Appreciate da commitment but we're good I hink race" Says Mush "Come on guys I ran da whole way afta yas for nuting!" He says with his breath now caught and breathing normally."You always win anyways race...why would we waste our money" I say trying to make him feel a bit better,"Yeah I know" He says smiling to himself,"Well catch you love buirds later!" He says while walking back to the others smiling widely to myself."Shut it Race!" Mush screams looking at Racetrack angerly now."Come on let's just go" I say trying to hide my giggles,"So we selling papes tageda tamarra?" Mush says trying not to let a smile appear on his gorgeous face,"Yeah I'd like that" I said with a smile that he returned. We got back to the lodging house and to our surprise everyone was still at the bonfire,"None of em are back yet" Mush said "How bout I show ya somefin' come on" He said while sticking out his hand for me to hold onto,We hold hands as he leads us up onto the roof."Wow..." I say I was speechless by the view "it's...beautiful" I say with a smile on my face and it was beautiful you could see the whole city almost, people walking about the streets of New York carrying on with their own life's, people closing up shops,carts being driven up along the roads of the streets some with homeless kid and orphans in the back sleeping."It's peaceful up here" Mush says smiling at the world below us,"Ya get ta see life as a different view.." He said now turning towards me.
"I've never saw New York be so beautiful like this, in the day time it's so busy and loud...but..." Before I could finish "...It's peaceful and calming at night" Mush says looking right into my eyes now with a warm and friendly smile, He took the words right out of my mouth. As we both looked out into what feels to be a whole different city I rest my hand nears his and before I knew it he slowly but surely moved his hand onto mine, He held my hand tightly I could feel the warmth from his hand comfort mine while my stomach was doing loopty loops, I smiled to myself and I could see him out of the corner of my eye looking at me smiling. My heart was beating I wished we could stay in this moment forever.