Chapter 15

Willow's POV

As we walked back to the lodging house I felt happy as can be, words couldn't express how I truly felt I was in love with him and he was In love with me. When walk thought the doors as Kloppman was blowing out candles,"where have yous two been aye?" He says looking at us angerly "We we're jus-" Mush says but I stopped him "We where just working extra hard Kloppman, and I'm sorry that we're back so late...it won't happen again.." I replied "Oh well alright head on ups stairs en" He replied with a grin. We both walk up stairs to our beds "I'm to tired ta get changed" Mush says slowly walking after me. I plant onto my bed I was exhausted,"Mind if I sleep in beside ya?" He said with a smile, I gave him a smile while moving over patting beside me, He doesn't hesitate to jump in beside me and he wraps both of his big arms around me, it felt like he was protecting me from the world around us, like no one could lay a finger while he was there...like no one could hurt me or get me I felt calm, he is the one for me, I know he is. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we held onto each other all night long with our faces both smiling by each others company. Soon winter comes along me and Mush are now older and have shared many more kisses and unforgettable memories by now, we're walking about the cold, icy, busy streets of New York hand in hand "So I hink a hot beverage would be nice wa bout you?" He said looking down at me "I agree" I said smiling up at him "Your nose is all red! I think you might of caught cold" He said smiling down at me as he pinched my nose playfully "I wouldn't be surprised if I did" I say while watching people walk by. We head inside to a bar with our warm drinks away from the freezing temperatures outside,"Maybe we should go ice skating sometime..?" Mush says while sipping his hot drink "Yeah although we'd have ta learn" I replied wiping snow of my blazer. "Yeah we can learn sometime this week" He said smiling "Yeah Wednesdays good for me" I replied "Ok then it's settled then, why don't we bring the fellas aswell?" He said while we brought our beverages outside "Yeah that'd be fun!" I replied watching younger kids run around playing in the snow together. We went back to ask the guys about it, everyone was ok about it and thought it sounded fun accept from "Yeah I'm not and ice skater typa person" Racetrack replied while rolling his eyes "Come on Race it'll be fun!.." Blink and Jack both screamed at him "Fine..Fine..Fine..!" Racetrack replied "But if I fall and hurt myself it's on yous" He said pointing his finger at us, we all laughed at his exaggeration...which made him even more annoyed. Wednesday came soon enough, we all headed out to a frozen lake, the lake was pretty big, I stepped on with no hesitation while the other were still putting on there skates, they all watched me skate around while laughing I soon reached the middle of the lake "That's my goirl" I heard Mush say proudly showing me off infront of the guys. They all started to talk while putting on there ice skates as I skated further and further out. I started skating back to them giggling as I could see they were nearly done with there shoes, I reached half way whenever a big sharp crack filled everyone's ears, When they all looked back they saw the ice broke and I was nowhere to be seen "WILLOW!" Mush cried out not hesitating to jump in to look for me "NO!" The others roared "WHAT DO WE DO?" Racetrack screams "NOBODY JUMP IN UNTIL WE SEE WHERE SHE IS ALRIGHT!" Jack screams as they all ran around the outside of the lake looking for me "I SEE HER!" Mush screams as jumping in without a second thought. He grabs me and swim back to shore with me in his arms. Blink gave him a coat but he snatches it of himself and put it over me "Willow..WILLOW.. can ya hear me?" He said putting his hand on my face,"Well..IS SHE BREATHING?" He shouted at the other Jack checks my pulse"BARELY WHAT DO WE DO?" He roared at them all "Where miles away from the lodging house" Blink said looking at the others. "Den we gotta run!" Mush demanded "It's our only option or she  gonna die odda wise..!" Racetrack butted in. Mush carried me back to the lodging house as fast as he could with the others close behind him, he'd had tears in his eyes his feet ache but he wouldn't stop running. He layed me down on one of the beds and pulled a heater over towards me,"Jack check her pulse!" He demanded, by now everyone had tears rolling continuously from there eyes. Jack put his fingers to my neck and looked back up at Mush with one single tear slowly running down his face bringing more in his eyes,"Mush she's gone.." He says before bursting into tears "NO!" Mush says holding onto my hand, everyone takes of there hats as tear hysterically roll down there eyes. Jack ran and hugged Mush as they sat and cried "NO..NO.." He repeated in pain "NO ITS ALL MY FAULT" He said falling onto his knees "NO MUSH..no it ain't!" Jack said wiping his nose...