Chapter 6

Jack's POV

I forgot I have business in Brooklyn about the bonfire tonight so I tell Mush to sell papes with Willow to keep her company as I could see them chatting away all night. When I wake up I rush out the door and meet Spot on the Brooklyn Bridge."Hiya Spot, great weather for da bonfire ay!" I say while spitting in my hand for us to shake "Perfect weada jacky boi, perfect!" He replies. We walked to Brooklyn together as I say "Spot I have some surprise tanight!" I say excitedly, " Oh really...jacky boi..." He replies while letting his mind wonder away with creativity taking over.

Willow's POV

When we all get to Brooklyn we walk through a tight crowd I lose the other by the crowd pushing me back until I accidentally bump into someone I turn around to see a boy not so much taller than me standing with a pimp cane,"What da hell to ya hink your doing stopid goirl" He says, I don't know what to do, I freeze,"Don't ya know how ya walk?" He says raging with anger."Wow Spot calm down aye?" Says Jack inter fearing. Spot looks at him with anger still in his eyes,"I-I'm sorry it was an accident" I say with a rather shakey and startled voice, His eye sharply go straight back to me I freeze again, he terrifies me especially with his pimp cane."Hey Willow come on we got a area, let's go" Says Mush pulling me away out of Spots sight. We head to a area on grass not to far away from the bonfire itself ," Thanks Mush" I say my voice still a little shaky from the greeting with Spot," It's alright sunshine, I saw ya  frozen wit fear I had ta do somin' " He said while staring me right in the eyes."Well thanks Mush" I said I was lost for words I mean who wouldn't be with those dazzling eyes staring right into yours.

Mush's POV

We were walking through the crowd trying to find a good spot to sit but when we finally did we realised Willow was gone, Jack managed to see her at the entrance and went to go fetch her. But when I saw Spot shouting at her and how she was frozen with fear I knew I had to go do something I wasn't gonna let anyone talk to my sunshine like that cause she doesn't deserve it especially some stuck up 'king of Brooklyn' snob. I quickly rushed through the crowd until I saw her, I went and grabbed her hand to get her away from him while staring at him with anger.How could anyone be such way to a girl especially all because of an accident."Come on Willow we got an area, let's go!" I say holding onto her not intending to let go. I sat back down at our spot playing with my hands when I heard a soft and shakey voice saying "Thanks Mush" My heart raced with excitement and joy," It's alright sunshine, I saw ya frozen wit fear I had ta do somin' " I replied staring right into her buetiful eyes as I felt butterflies swarm in my stomach."Well thanks Mush" She replies. I think my heart is finally happy...