Chapter 3

Willows POV

I took of my shoes and put them neatly beside my bed, then quietly climb into bed and got comfortable, But I couldn't sleep I wasn't one bit tired, I kept trying cause like Kloppman said he's gonna wake us up soon but the thought of everyone being awake and all eyes turn to me made me feel sick. I've always hated having attention drawn to me, but I didn't get that much cause the only people I've ever known or interacted with was my parents and my auntie but she died a year ago.I tossed and turned trying to drift of but couldn't eventually I gave up, I sat a cried a little, I wasn't sure what about tears just started coming out...that was until the bed beside the one with the curly brown haired boy, Someone got up I wiped my tears and looked over slightly, he put his shoes on and went to go get a glass of water. When he came back he was snapping his fingers quietly almost as if he was singing a song inside his head. He got back to his bed but then realised that the curly headed boy was next to him, he looked confused must of been wondering how he got their but didn't bother looking over at me and my bed.It went quiet so I was guessing he went back to sleep and some time after that I did too. I woke up the next morning to Kloppman screaming at people to wake up I woke up and sat up on my bed trying to fully open my eyes, but when I did I saw that the curly boys eyes were on me. I pretended to rub my eyes hoping he would get the hint that I could see him but it was like he was frozen, I felt really awkward so I gave him one last look and got up to get my clothes that Kloppman left beside my bed. I got up  and grab my clothes but when I look back up I realised I got everyone ones attention now, I gave them all a short smile and went back to what I was doing but that didn't seem to get there eyes of me. I thought to myself "haven't they seen a girl before" but then I realised they've never had a girl stay here before, "great" I thought to myself again. I went into the showers and locked the door as I got changed, when I walked back out they were all talking,laughing,smoking,messy around and getting ready for the day. I didn't know what else I had to do so I stood there awkwardly but then Kloppman came in and pull me over to the side "thank god" I said to myself I couldn't stand there awkwardly  and by myself any longer. "Uh...Jack!" Kloppman said, I looked to see who was coming over to know who jack was and what I saw was a guy with longish dirty blonde hair geled back he was wearing nice clothes and...a...cowboy hat, why on earth did he have that on?"Hey Kloppman, and who's es" He said looking down at me, jack was a tall guy actually very tall compared to most of the others where ya see I wasn't."Hey I'm Willow" I said giving a smile wich he returned."So Jack could ya show willow around today just to show her da ropes ey?!"."sure Klopp it'd be ma pleasure!" He said smiling. His smile about it made me feel a whole lot less nervous, Kloppman walked back downstairs while the other made there way down too. "Hey jack and who dis ey?" Said a squeaky voice."Es is Willow." More boys surrounded us "Nice ta meet ya Willow I'm Racetrack!" He say while spitting in his hand and sticking out, I realised he was the one who got up to get the water last night, So I spit in mine and we shake hands. My eyes laid on the curly brown haired boy who's bed is beside mine, "Hey I'm mush!" He says wanting to shake my hand. So after I meet them all we headed to go get out papes as the newsies calls them,"So ya wanna sell papes wit me ta day?" He says with a grin as always, " Sure, if I wanna learn the ropes" I said wich he laughed at.