01

"What the hell are you looking at?!" Wooyoung's boyfriend, Jeonghoon, asks him angrily. Wooyoung quickly looks down and feels his eyes watering.

"Sorry." He apologizes.

"You're so fucking annoying sometimes." Jeonghoon rolls his eyes.

"I-I was wondering if I can-"

"No, you have to stay here!" He yells at him, not letting him finish his sentence. "Who knows what the hell you'll do if I let you go out! You'll probably go and cheat on me, won't you?!"

"N-no, I've never. I'd never cheat on you, I-"

"You can't go and that's final! I don't even know your stupid friends and they already annoy the crap out of me!"

"N-no they're good people." Wooyoung tells him as he feels a tear roll down his cheek. "I won't go if you don't want me to."

"Good because I'm really getting tired of you! Ever since you got these stupid friends of yours, they've been putting ideas into your head and making you disobey me! Have you forgotten in whose house you live in?! I'm the only one you have, Wooyoung! They would never let you live with them if I were to kick you out. Remember that."

"I know I know." Wooyoung nods as he feels more tears roll down his cheeks. "So please don't kick me out. I'll be better. I won't ever ask you to go out anywhere again and I won't do anything that makes you mad, I promise. I'm really sorry."

"You better keep your word or else I'll break up with you, kick you out of the house, and you'll have nowhere to go." He tells him. "And who else would ever date someone like you or give you a home?" He asks, making Wooyoung's heart break. "Do I need to remind you that the reason I got with you wasn't because of your looks? It's because I felt bad for you. Trust me, you're not pleasant to look at."

At this point, Wooyoung is crying but continues wiping his tears, one by one. He knows Jeonghoon doesn't love him, but he has hope that maybe he will someday. Things weren't always like this and Wooyoung even left his family to come live with him. His family ended up kicking him out of the house when they found of he's gay, and Jeonghoon had offered him to live with him.

It was now ten months later and things weren't going so well in their relationship. It seemed like Jeonghoon didn't love him anymore and he made sure to remind Wooyoung about that every single day.

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung keeps apologizing.

"Well, you wouldn't have to keep apologizing if you actually listened to me!" He rolls his eyes. "You're getting more and more annoying after you became friends with those idiots! Do they tell you to act like this?!"

"N-no, they don't know we're together." Wooyoung shakes his head. "You told me not to tell them."

"Well at least you did something right. It'd just end up being more embarrassing for you when I finally break up with you." He ends up getting a text message and stands up before walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going?"

"It's none of your business."

"S-sorry." Wooyoung remembers this isn't something he likes being asked. "I-I love you."

Jeonghoon ignore him and opens the front door before walking out of the house. Wooyoung sits on the couch for a while as he can't stop his tears from falling anymore.