50

"So... what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Jongho asks Yeosang once he gets to the café.

"It's just that... ever since we met up last time, I've been thinking and I've realized that you deserved better." Yeosang sighs. "When I was with you, I didn't realize just how much I'd talk to you about Seonghwa. When we first started dating, I was aware I liked him, but as time went on, I thought my feelings for him had gone away. I wanted to meet up with you to apologize. I'm really sorry."

Jongho stays quiet for a while, but then speaks up. "It's okay, Yeosang. Honestly, this is all in the past for me. I was hurt at first, but ever since I met Hongjoong, I like to think that what happened with us was for a reason. I forgive you and wish you the best of luck with Seonghwa. I'm honestly happy that things are working out for you two."

"Thanks for being so supportive, even when I don't deserve it."

"I'm in a really good place right now and I'm really happy, seriously. I forgive you and I hope you stop worrying and feeling guilty over what happened. Feelings can be really confusing, plus it's not like I didn't know about your feelings for him anyway."

"I really hope you and Hongjoong work out, Jongho. You're a really good person."

"Thanks. I'm a little stressed out these days since I really want to ask him out, but I don't know how to. I don't think I'm all that good with this dating thing."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be just fine."

"Do you have any ideas?" Jongho asks him. "How did you fall for Seonghwa?"

"Jongho..." Yeosang starts, not knowing what to say.

"No seriously, it won't hurt me. I moved on already. I'm literally asking you this because I really like this boy, come on." He pouts. "Give me some ideas on how to get Hongjoong to be interested in me."

"Is he not already? I've heard you two are close."

"Yeah, I guess, but I've confessed to him in the past but he hasn't told me he likes me, so I don't think he does."

"Well, maybe try being there for him when he needs you. Or maybe if he has something that's bothering him, try to fix the problem."

"Try to fix the problem..." Jongho repeats and thinks for a while. "You know, his brother is such an asshole and Hongjoong has been worrying about that lately..."He quickly stands up and Yeosang laughs.

"You know... even with those sunglasses, people can still recognize you."

"Well, thankfully, there's no one here right now. I just thought of something, so I have to go, okay?" He reaches for some money from his wallet to pay for their drinks, then puts it on the table. "Bye, Yeo!" He walks out of the café.

"I wonder what he's going to do." Yeosang says to himself and immediately smiles when he sees Seonghwa walk into the café.

"Are you ready to go?" Seonghwa reaches for his hand. Yeosang nods and smiles before taking his hand and walking out of the café. "So how did the talk with Jongho go? Is everything okay?"

"Yes, he said he forgives me. He had to go because he suddenly got an idea. It has something to do with Hongjoong, but I have no idea what it is."

Seonghwa leads him to his car and once he drives him to his house. Once they get there, he reaches for the flowers that are in his room. "Here, I got you these."

"They're so beautiful." Yeosang smiles and takes them from him. "Thanks, Hwa." He can't help but lean in and peck his lips.

Seonghwa feels his face heat up when Yeosang pulls away and looks into his eyes. "I actually have to tell you something."

"What?"

"I have to go overseas for a few weeks. My parents say there's something important they have to tell me." Seonghwa tells him.

"Really? Is it anything serious?"

"I'm not sure what it is, so I don't know." Seonghwa shakes his head. "But anyway... I hadn't told you about this since we weren't talking much these past few days. I leave tonight."

"Tonight?" Yeosang's eyes widen. "How long are you going for?"

"Around three weeks or so."

"Why so long?" Yeosang frowns. "But I understand. You'd like to spend some time with your family."

Yeosang can't help but feel sad since he won't see Seonghwa for almost a month.

"So I'm aware that this might not be as romantic as you would've expected, but since there's not much time left until I go, I would like to ask you if you'd be my boyfriend. Trust me, I regret not asking you before so I could've taken you on a fancy date or so it would've at least been a little bit more romantic. I was planning on asking you after I came back..." He tells him. "But I realized that I might not get the chance."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Oh... It's just that I might get too nervous and all. Plus, there's still so much time left until then."

"Yes! I'd love to be your boyfriend." Yeosang nods and immediately wraps his arms around his neck, then pulls him in for a kiss. The kiss starts heating up and Seonghwa's hands go down to Yeosang's shirt as he starts pulling it up.

"Hwa, aren't we going too fast?" Yeosang pulls away to catch his breath.

"I think we've wasted so much time already, but we don't have to if you don't want to. Just let me kiss you." He leans in to kiss his neck.

"I want to..." Yeosang pushes him down on the bed. "And if this isn't considered going too fast, that means that what I have to say isn't either."

"What?" Seonghwa asks him as he pulls him closer to him.

"I love you."

Seonghwa looks up at him and feels a tear roll down his cheek. "I-I love you too, Yeo."